20

Once Friday night rolled around Kara was diving Sam and Lena to Al's bar where they'd meet up with Andrea, Sara and Alex. "So Sara's coming too?" Lena asked. "Yea...that's ok isn't it?" Kara asked. "Yea! Maybe she'll find Andrea attractive and then she'll leave you alone Kar." Sam added. "That would be nice...but we'll see how the night goes." Kara replied as they pulled in beside Alex's truck again. "Come on ladies!" Kara said with a smile. "Are those cowboy boots?" Lena asked. "Yes...I told you I'd be wearing them tonight...especially if Sam insists on me dancing." Kara replied as they walked towards the table where Alex sat with Sara and Andrea. "First rounds on me this time!" Sam exclaimed as she walked to the bar to request six bottles of beer and serval appetizers for the table.

A few drinks in and Sam was whining to Kara about how she should dance. "Fine! Lee...wanna dance?" Kara asked as she stood up extending her hand. However before Lena could take her hand Andrea beat her to it. "I'll dance." Andrea exclaimed. "Sure...Sara get off your ass and dance with her!" Kara stated. "I'm good.." Sara replied. Kara arched a brow as she turned on her 'Gunnery Sergeant' face. "Now Corporal!" Kara deadpanned. "Yes ma'm Gunny!" Sara said as she stood at attention. Kara took Lena by the hand and lead her to the dance floor. "Not gonna even try to hide it...that was hot! Do you use your military voice often?" Lena asked.

Kara chuckled. "Only when Sara gets on my nerves." Kara replied as the song began playing. Andrea and Sara were dancing a few feet away from them and noticed how Lena and Kara were completely engrossed in each other. Kara had spun Lena out and back in as the song played on. "They're so in love with each other...it's gross." Sara whispered. "No...they're not in love...that's just infatuation. I can easily win Kara over. The question is how come you haven't?" Andrea asked. "Kara's like my sister. She helped me get through basic and everything. Without her I'd be nowhere. And besides shes not my type anyways." Sara replied. Andrea nodded as the song began to pickup tempo.

"Do you trust me?" Kara whispered. "Uh...yes..why..." Lena replied. "Because I'm gonna flip you over and pull you through my legs...now!" Kara quipped as she flipped Lena around before puling her back through her legs and into a standing position before continuing their dance. "Holy fuck! Where did you learn to do that?" Lena asked breathlessly. "As a kid I took dance lessons." Kara replied as they continued swaying to the music.

"Ok! That was fucking awesome! Would it be cool if I danced with your sister once?" Sam asked Alex who started laughing. "Fine with me if you can get Lena away from her." Alex replied as the music slowed down. "Ok!" Sam replied as everyone returned to their table to continue eating their food. "So that was one hell of a move Kara Danvers!" Sam exclaimed as she sat next to her. "Thanks..." Kara replied as she drank some of her beer. "So...is this what you all do every Friday night Gunny?" Sara asked. "Pretty much. We come we dance, we drink, eat, talk then we go home." Kara replied. "Well count me in from now on! It's awesome to watch my sister dance and let loose." Sara replied.

"Sister? I thought Alex was your only sister." Sam said confused. "She is biologically. But Sara is my sister by Marines standers. She and I had each other's backs through hell and back." Kara replied. "Yea, Sara was there to keep Kara safe when I couldn't be there." Alex replied with a smile. "Ah I see." Sam replied with a smile. After a few more drinks and some more appetizers Kara was ready to dance again. However before Lena got a chance to join her Sam jumped up. "I got permission from my girlfriend to dance with you Kara! So come on! Lee you have my permission to dance with Alex." Sam replied as she and Kara walked to the dance floor.

"You got her permission huh?" Kara asked. "Of course! It's not everyday I get to dance with someone who can easily throw my best friend around like that." Sam replied. "Oh that...you want me to throw you around like that and pull me through my legs?" Kara asked teasingly. "Please!" Sam replied. "Ok..ok..fine. But just this once." Kara replied. "So how long till you tell my sister you're in love with her?" Alex asked. "I already told her I liked her more than a friend and employee. I also told her I'd wait till she's ready to make the first move." Lena replied. "I see. Well don't wait to long or Andrea over there may move in on your woman." Alex replied.

"Ugh...she'll dance with everyone but me!" Andrea groaned as she sat with Sara. "So ask her this next time. Or just get up and dance with her. I'm not sure what to tell you Andrea." Sara replied as someone came to their table. "Hey! Would you like to dance with me?" A brunette woman asked looking at Sara. "What the hell! Let's go!" Sara replied as she let the woman lead her to the dance floor.

"Ok are you ready?" Kara asked Sam. "You gonna flip me?" Sam asked. "Yep...right..now!" Kara replied as Sam went over and came under Kara's legs still holding Kara's hands. "Holy hell! Wow! I...need a drink...." Sam replied as she quickly left Kara on the dance floor alone. Lena and Alex remained dancing as they laughed at Sam who walked off the dance floor with a smile on her face. Andrea's head snapped up to see Kara alone on the dance floor. Quickly she ran to the dance floor and took Kara by the hand. "Dance with me? Please?" Andrea asked. "Ok...one dance.." Kara replied as she began dancing with Andrea.

Lena looked at Kara and saw she had an emotionless face now. "She looks like she's in pain." Lena whispered. "That's cause she likes you too Lena...and Andrea keeps bombarding her phone. After this dance do something drastic...sit on her lap or something. See what she does." Alex replied. "Really?" Lena asked. "Yes! And look the songs ending...and here comes Kara." Alex replied.

Kara sat down in the chair and waved off Andrea's advances by getting another woman to dance with the brunette. Kara tipped her head back and shut her eyes as she swallowed down the last of her beer. Suddenly she felt weight on her lap. Snapping her head and eyes open to see Lena sitting there. "What are you doing?" Kara whispered. "Doing what your sister told me..." Lena replied. "Whats that?" Kara asked. "Something drastic. I know you're still adjusting and everything but if you dance with Andra again I'll be in prison for murder in the first." Lena replied. Smiling Kara wrapped her arm around Lena's waist so she wouldn't slide off. "Comfortable?" Kara asked. "Yes!" Lena replied.

A few hours later and god only knows how many drinks later they saw Andrea stumble out with the woman Kara shoved on her. Soon Sara followed suit with the woman who asked her to dance. This left Alex, Lena, Kara and Sam at the table. "Well..I don't know about you ladies...but I'm calling it a night..." Kara stated. "Ok! I'm heading home with her...after I pee." Lena replied as she headed for the bathroom.

Kara waited by the bathroom door for Lena to come out, however when she didn't after a minute Kara went into find her. Kara found her on the floor of the bathroom crying to herself. "Come on Lee...let's get you home..." Kara whispered as she picked her up over her shoulder and carried her out caveman style. "Oooo the butt!" Lena cooed. Kara shook her head but before she knew it Lena's hands were touching her butt...well more like groping it. "Ok! That's enough...let's get you back home." Kara groaned as she shoved Lena into the passenger seat of the jeep before getting in herself.

Once Kara was buckled in Lena leaned over and began talking. "Why...why won't you date me? Is it because I'm your boss? There's no rule about it at L Corp. Or...or is t because I fit everything on your criteria...Yea I looked at that thing three times! Ad I fit every damn box! So what is it Ka...karrra?" Lena asked through slurred words. "It's not any of those reasons Lee. But you're drunk so you won't remember this conversation in the morning...I hope.." Kara replied. "Sooooo you do like me....She likes me! Everyone! She likes me!" Lena yelled to no one at all. Kara just shook her head as she pulled them into the parking garage.

Once again Kara carried Lena over the shoulder, all the way through the elevator ride and to her condo. "You're gonna stay here tonight Lena. You're far too drunk to be alone right now." Kara replied. "Does that mean...we're gonna kiss? Coooome on Karrrra! Kiss me...oh never mind.. you won't cause I'm...drunk....and your....tooo nice!" Lena grumbled. Kara carried her into one of the spare room and undressed Lena before slipping her into som pajamas and leaving a bucket on either side of the bed  along with a Gatorade and some headache pills on the night stand. Then she headed to her room and got undressed and into some pajamas herself before getting into her own bed for the night.