30

After work Kara and Lena separated to go get ready for their date. After feeding and walking Sirius Kara hopped in the shower and washed the day away before getting herself ready. She decided on light makeup, her hair up in a bun and a blue knee length dress with some flats so Lena would appear taller tonight. She didn't have any idea where Lena was taking her tonight. All she knew is she had to dress up for it. After putting on a simple necklace she walked to the living room and waited for Lena to arrive.

Lena was having trouble deciding between a suit or a dress for tonight. "What would Kara wear?" She asked herself. "Dress...ok! I'll wear this dress!" Lena exclaimed as she pulled out a green knee length dress. She slipped into a pair of three inch heels before adding a necklace and her earrings. Grabbing her clutch and spritzing some of her favorite perfume on her exposed neck she headed to pick up Kara.

She was nervous. Holding a single rose in her hand she got off the elevator and made her way to Kara's condo. A quick knock and the door opened up revealing Kara. She looked gorgeous in her blue dress, flats and necklace. With her hair up in a bun giving Lena easy access to her neck. 'I'm gonna definitely mark her up tonight.' She thought to herself as she handed Kara the rose before taking her hand and walking with her to the elevator.

"So where are we going? And don't say a restaurant..." Kara said as they got into the suv. "We're going to this new restaurant outside the city. It's called Reign." Lena replied. "Sounds fancy...how long did you have to wait to get a table?" Kara asked. "Two minutes." Lena replies smiling. "Two minutes? How did you do that?" Kara asked. "Told them my last name." Lena replied. "Ah...perks of being in a committed relationship with a CEO." Kara teased. Lena bit her lip as she leaned in and kissed Karas lips.

A little while later they were arriving at the restaurant. The driver held open the door for them to slide out. Lena wrapped her arm around Kara as they entered the restaurant together. "Miss Luthor...your table is right this way." The host stated as he lead them to a private table in the back. "Thank you!" They said together as they took their seats. The waiter came and gave them menus and a wine list to look at before leaving them alone. "What are you in the mood wine wise?" Lena asked. Kara merely shrugged. "Ok...what about food? That'll help us decide." Lena replied.

Kara did a once over on the menu before choosing the filet mignon. Lena chose a salmon dish and a light white wine to pair with both meals. Lena could tell Kara was far out of her element in this restaurant but she wasn't showing it. As the night went on they talked about everything under the sun. "So you want kids?" Lena asked. "Yes I do, do you?" Kara asked. "Yes." Lena replied. "How do you like it?" Kara asked. Lena made a face before responding. "Honestly...it's a bit dry...hows yours?" Lena asked. "It could be better...especially for the price of it." Kara admitted. Lena laughed at her answer. "Wanna get out of here? Maybe grab some Chinese on the way back?" Lena asked. "Works for me." Kara replied with a smile.