29

Kara and Lena have been dating officially for two weeks now, the office talk has finally died down thankfully for them both. Tonight Lena's taking Kara out on date to a nice restaurant before going back to Kara's place to watch a movie. They've been spending most of their free time together when they aren't working. They still have their daily lunches together along with Sam and Jess, but outside the of office its just Kara, Lena and Sirius of course.

Today it's Kara's turn to buy lunch for everyone which she already has and it's on its way. Kara now sits in Lena's office as they wait for the food to arrive. "What did you order today love?" Lena asked as she sat next to Kara on the sofa. "I ordered some Indian food for everyone." Kara replied with a smile. "Are you excited for tonight?" Lena asked. "You mean our date to this mystery place?" Kara asked. "Yes." Lena replied. "Hmm...maybe." Kara replied. "Oh! That'll be the food!" Lena exclaimed as she stood up to open her door.

After the food was handed out to everyone Kara and Lena were left alone in the office. Sam went back to her office to eat with Alex and Jess and her girlfriend were going to a nearby park to eat together. "So now that we're alone...I was wondering something." Lena began. "What is it Lee?" Kara asked. "Well...we both have been spending a lot of time at my place, so I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me?" Lena exclaimed. "Of course Lee! I'd like that." Kara replied. "Great! Now I don't have to keep getting on the elevator to have your amazing breakfast foods." Lena replied. "Ah! I see now! You want me there to be your personal chef?" Kara teased. Lena smirked at the blonde. "That and so you can make it so I have to walk funny every night." Lena whispered.

Kara choked on her drink hearing that statement. "I can definitely do that..." Kara replied. Lena bit her lip as she let her mind wander to Kara bending her over her desk and railing her with a strap on. However that would be a thought for another time, now she just wanted to enjoy their alone time and enjoy the food. "We can move the stuff in this weekend if you like." Kara suggested. "I'd like that very much." Lena replied. After the food was gone and the containers tossed out Kara and Lena relaxed on the sofa together.