32

After breakfast they both began moving Kara's stuff into Lena's place. They were gonna wait but seeing as they couldn't be apart from each other longer than a few hours they decided to take the day off work to do it. Lena was extremely happy about this. Kara would no longer be a whole floor away, now she'd be in the same condo as her no more than a few feet away at a time. Kara was just happy to be closer to Lena...and well Sirius...he didn't really care, he was glad to see his human happy.

A few hours later they were finished moving everything and they were now sitting together on the sofa watching a show. Sirius had been walked in between moving by a professional dog walker Lena had hired. "You happy Lee?" Kara asked. "Yes! I'm very happy! Are you?" Lena asked. "Yes. But now you're stuck with us." Kara replied with a smile. "I wouldn't want it any other way." Lena replied. She had moved so she was straddling Kara's lap and had been peppering the blondes face with kisses in between their conversation.

The sound of Kara's phone ringing interrupted their kissing session. "It's Alex..."Kara groaned. "Just answer it love." Lena replied. "Alex? What is I can do for you?" Kara asked. "Gee! Hello to you too sis! What are you up to?" Alex asked. "Just moved in with Lena...what do you want?" Kara asked. "Ah! It's about damn time! Am I interrupting anything? Hey Lena!" Alex yells through the speaker. "Hey Alex...thanks for interrupting..." Lena groaned. "Sorry! I'll make it up to you by bringing Sam over and some alcohol!" Alex replied. "See you later Alex!" Kara said ending the call. "I'd say we could continue but knowing my sister she went to my place first and is already...here." Kara said as there was a knock on the door.

"It's open Alex!" Lena called out. Alex and Sam walked in holding multiple bottles of liquor in their arms. "See! Told you I'd make it up to you!" Alex replied setting the bottles down. "What were you two doing that was so important?" Sam asked. "I was railing Lena on the sofa!" Kara replied with a smirk. Sam and Alex choked on the air around them. "You're gonna burn that sofa now right?" Sam asked.

"No...that would be a terrible waist of furniture. We're gonna keep it and tell our kids one day that it's where they were conceived!" Lena replied. "NOPE! STOP! I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Alex yelled out covering her ears.