◈52◈

The makeup artist put the final touch of mascara. I looked myself in the mirror & smiled. It's perfect. Skilled makeup artist beautifully decorated my face and body. I hope Jungkook will like me so much that he couldn't take his eyes off of me.

"Madam, don't blink before the mascara dries. It might stick under your eyes."

I shook my head with my eyes wide open. Just as nothing can be seen when the eyes are closed, similarly nothing can be seen even if the eyes are deliberately kept open.

"And all that's left is applying lipstick, isn't it?" I asked still with my eyes wide open.

"Yes, madam-" she paused and then slowly left.

"What happened?" I asked but she didn't answer.

There was dead silence in here. I was scared in such a silent environment. I opened my eyes properly as the mascara dried.

The makeup artist is gone & there not long the wedding begins. So, I took the initiative to apply lipstick myself.

I took the the lipstick & when I looked at the mirror to apply it on my lips, I gasped. Jungkook is there standing behind me, looking straight into my eyes looking straight into my eyes through the reflection.

His eyes were full of desire and lust. He didn't take his eyes off me and it drained my soul. He gently placed his hand on my chin from behind. I was lightly touched by his touch. What is he trying to do?

He turned me towards him and knelt in front of me. He stared into my eyes for a while and I couldn't move my eyes away under this intense gaze. So I stared back into his eyes a little nervously.

Without taking his eyes off me, he took the lipstick from my hand. Then he applied lipstick gently to my lips, looking into my soul through my eyes. His every touch was intimidating. My breathing rate quickened and my lips went dry under this lustful look and touch.

When I went to wet my lips with my tongue, he said, "Don't."

I stopped and my lips got drier when his eyes fell on my lips. He pressed his lips together staring at my lips & then said, "They are looking more delicate with this barbie pink lipstick. It is hard resist them."

His words are like alcohol that is making me drunk with desire. It feels like I am on Viagra. How can words be so powerful?

He is telling hot things & raising my temperature but he isn't even doing anything. As far as I know, Jungkook never controls himself like this. He takes what he wants when he wants but today he is very controlling himself. Is he teasing me? Let me complete it then.

I move forward & placed my thumb on his lower lip & stroked it. He was still looking at my eyes & I was looking at his lips. I licked my lips & said, "Your lip balm smells like strawberry. I wonder how it will taste."

My sound was like whisper but enough to awake the beast inside him. He closed his eyes, waiting for me to taste his lip balm. I moved face further to his face making our nose touch but not the lips.

When I didn't attach our lips, he opened his eyes & looked at me disappointed & said, "Kiss me already, Y/N."

I moved back & smirked, "Wait for the wedding, Kook."

He looked at me being actually mad & said, "What? Why did you then provoked me?"

"Taste your own medicine..." I said with rhythm.

He stood for a while being angry but then a smirk made it's way up to his lips. He leaned near my eyes and said, "Well...Let's taste each other's medicine. My tasting ends here but your's will start.....at the night."

He licked my earlobe & softly bit it. I shuddered hearing him. He is a man of one word & I know I have dug my own grave. I know what he meant & how bad it can be.

I slowly looked at his reflection & flinched. He is looking straight at me & smirking. I breathed heavily.

God, save me.

● ● ●

[Jungkook POV]

Applauds & cheers can be heard as Y/N started walking to me through the way. She is staring & so do I. Everyone is blessing us & calling us a match made in heaven. Aren't we really?

I was busy staring at the beautiful woman staring at me looking goddess. The white gown on her milky body, her loosened hair, the flower bouquet in her hand & the same barbie pink lipstick were just igniting the fire in me.

I didn't even realize when she stood before me. She smiled at me & I smiled back. I leaned near her ear & whispered, "You are looking like fire, Y/N."

People around us started whispering. We both laughed.

The marriage begin. The priest looked at me & said, "Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Y/N, daughter of Kim Soo-Jung as your consort and pledge to be by her side through better and worse, richer and poorer, in health and in sickness, to love & cherish her until death?"

I stared at her eyes which is impatiently waiting for my answer & replied, "I do."

She smiled widely & smiled back. Then the priest turned to her & asked, "Do you, Kim Y/N, take Jeon Jungkook, son of Jeon Jaehyung, as your husband and pledge to be by his side through better and worse, richer and poorer, in health and in sickness, to love & company him until death?"

She took a deep breath & said, smiling, "I do."

I smiled & raised my one eyebrow playfully at her. She was confused at first but then immediately realized what I meant. Her cheeks turned red making it more intense for me. It's time for the real thing....

"You may kiss the bride now."

I took a step towards her with eyes full of desire. I am impatient for those pink lips. I am impatient to make her mine. I am impatient to always have her by my side. May this kiss be reunion & an unbreakable bonding.

She smiled softly & I pressed my lips on those rosy lips gently. She closed her eyes & me too.

I devoured her lips with devotion which is deeper than the ocean. She seemed to be drown in this kiss. I want to sink in her ocean & never want to get up. I want to declare to the world that she is mine. She is only mine & I am her's.

We separated from the kiss & everyone applauded for us. We smiled to the people around us & united our hands.

Let's be united like this for the rest of our life.

------------End of EP 52-----------

27/04/2024
Saturday
06:10 PM