Chapter 33

The above image is eklavya. you all are free to imagine anyone of your choice. Do comment down and leave a vote and follow behind

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumarnika's impatience grew as she sat alone in her room, her frustration simmering beneath the surface. She resented being left to wait by her family members, feeling as though they were treating her like a mere pawn in their games.

Her thoughts turned to Reyansh, the man she loved with all her heart. She longed to see him, to feel his comforting presence by her side. But before she could reunite with him, she felt compelled to lay eyes on the girl who had dared to capture his affections.

With a determined gleam in her eyes, Sumarnika vowed to confront this interloper head-on. She would not rest until she had sized up her competition and asserted her dominance as Reyansh's true love. With a sense of purpose driving her, she rose from her seat and set out to seek out the woman who dared to stand in her way.

The maid approached Sumarnika with a tray of food, concern etched on her face. "Rajkumari sa, where are you going? I came to serve you food. Please have lunch and get some rest," she urged.

Sumarnika halted in her tracks and turned to face the maid. "I am not hungry. Do you know where the king is?" she inquired urgently.

"The king should be in his room now. It's lunchtime already, so there are chances he must be having lunch with his fiancé," the maid replied.

"Fiancé?" Sumarnika's brow furrowed in surprise. What's her name? And where does she come from?" she pressed further.

"She doesn't belong to any kingdom, Rajkumari sa. She is a mere tribal girl. The king's fiancé is named Kiara. I'm not sure of her origins, but she was brought here by the king himself," the maid answered.

Sumarnika's eyes widened at the revelation. "A tribal girl?

"Yes, Rajkumari sa. The king's fiancé is a tribal girl," the maid explained.

Sumarnika's mind raced with questions, her curiosity piqued by the mysterious girl who had captured Reyansh's heart. With determination in her gaze, she thanked the maid and set off towards Reyansh's chambers, eager to uncover the truth behind his unexpected choice of bride.

As Sumarnika made her way through the palace corridors, her thoughts were consumed by the enigmatic Kiara. She couldn't fathom how Reyansh, a king of noble lineage, could choose a tribal girl as his bride. The idea intrigued her, and she was determined to learn more about this unconventional match.

Arriving at Reyansh's chambers, Sumarnika hesitated outside the door, her heart pounding with anticipation. She took a deep breath to steady herself before knocking firmly.

"Enter," came Reyansh's voice from within.

Summoning her courage, Sumarnika pushed open the door and stepped into the room. Reyansh, having just returned from a refreshing bath, was still damp from the water, his upper body glistening under the soft glow of the chamber's lights. Clad in a pristine white dhoti, he exuded an aura of regal elegance as he turned to face her.

As Sumarnika stepped into the room, her eyes involuntarily fixated on Reyansh's figure, his powerful presence drawing her in. The soft glow of the candles danced across his skin, accentuating the contours of his sculpted physique, and she found herself momentarily lost in admiration.

Her breath caught in her throat as Reyansh turned to face her, his gaze piercing yet inviting. "What brings you here, Rajkumari sa?" he inquired, his tone neutral. His question hung in the air; the anticipation palpable as she struggled to find her voice amidst the whirlwind of emotions swirling within her.