chapter 2

Reyansh took a long sip of Madera and let the strong alcoholic drink fill his senses.

Those eyes.

Those green eyes, greener than the forests.

How can a woman hold such power on him and hold his mind?

He closed his eyes in anticipation.

It is such a frustrating feeling to get captive by looking into the eyes of a mere woman.

His mind was replaying the sight again and again. It felt so perfect as his one's were glued to hers.

Look what a mere girl had made out of you? His mind mocked him.

Reyansh opened his eyes immediately and stood up from the velvet chair.

What the fuck is happening to him?

He is a king not a road side lover. His frustration made its way and he moved to one of chambers to fuck one of his mistresses.

Reyansh opened the golden door of a room and there stood a woman dressed in a revealing blouse and bottoms.

"How can I please you my king?" The woman asked in a seductive manner and pushing her blouse down for display.

"On your fours!" He commanded in his harsh tone and the woman obeyed.

Reyansh pushed his hard form into her and started thrusting deep making the girl moan in response.

He moved hard to get himself some pleasure but failed as his mind was occupied by those greens.

Reyansh slapped down the woman on butt and pulled himself out.

"Suck me" he commanded in anger as his mind was occupying the sight he should not.

The mistress gladly moved on her knees and started to roll her tongue trying to give him the pleasure he was desiring but nothing worked.

Reyansh moved up all of sudden and started to cloth himself and walked out of the room.

"What happened Reyansh? Why are you not fucking your slut? Look like you have started getting feelings for that green eyed woman his self-consciousness informed.

"Oh, shut up you bastard! Don't bother me. No-one can affect me, no-one" Reyansh shouted throwing the silver vase across the room.

The thoughts that are capturing him are not good. He wants to kill that woman who is bringing such an outcome out of him.

Falling on the velvet chair he closed him eyes but early morning rays fell on his closed eyes and he opened them.

Let's kill and torture someone! It may help! His wicked mind advice again.

That's right! He should probably kill and torture someone.

His lips curved up in a smirk as his wicked mind start to think up the ways to fulfil his greedy self and satisfy the inner beast.

"Sanghai tribe" the name run across his senses and he laughed.

Laughed wickedly.

He definitely has some unfinished work to be completed.

"Manager make the horses and knights ready" Reyansh shouted and the manager obeyed in response.

No-one has any right to hold him captive and the one who ever try will greet the death.

He could feel how engrossed he was thinking about a mere woman who doesn't even deserve his attention.

Nature gave him its best and he deserve the best.