1.Gunfire in the tunnels

The war had all but ground to a halt in the blink of an eye. Lucian, the most feared and ruthless leader ever to rule the Lycan clan, had finally been killed. The Lycan horde scattered to the wind in a single evening of flame and retribution. Victory, it seemed, was in our grasp, the very birthright of the vampires. Nearly six centuries had passed since that night, yet the ancient feud proved unwilling to follow Lucian to the grave. Though Lycans were fewer in number, the war itself had become more perilous, for the moon no longer held her sway. Older, more powerful Lycans, were now able to change at will. The weapons had evolved, but our orders remained the same: Hunt them down and kill them off, one by one. A most successful campaign. Perhaps too successful. For those like me, a Death Dealer, this signaled the end of an era. Like the weapons of the previous century, we, too, would become obsolete. Pity, because I lived for it. They are the descendant of a secret legacy, but one family hunted for more vanished...until now.....now in the city of london, three different bloodlines will cross,and four different powers will be unleashed in the city of london england"

1. GUNFIRE in the tunnels

A massive shriek of the wheels and a gust of wind made it clear that the destination had arrived the engine idled and the doors opened with a blast of air letting out the passengers of guys and girls of all ages grumbling including five individuals looked rather young for others point of view, they had made it into London at St Pancras International station, two males that looked in their late 20s, and three females of different ages, one that was in her early 20s and two that were either teens or slightly older than teens;

the youngest girl was Kaliya Amber Night, a nineteen-year-old girl at 5'5 with deep blood-red shoulder-length locks that she occasionally twisted in her fingers when she gets nervous, and deep caramel skin, very tan she had the Egyptian glow that made her deep green eyes shine bright. She had on her favorite black T-shirt with a silver, shiny butterfly on her stomach and chest and on the back was the quote "I like girls who kiss and bite". Deep Blue apple-bottom jeans that showed off her assets and sneakers or were they skate shoes? She had the purse slightly smaller than a mini backpack and it had a book, a knife, a necklace, and a few other things. She also had a guitar bag.

Second was the slightly taller bright almost dead white country girl in a pair of steel-toed boots giving off the gothic cowgirl vibe. She had on a deep black denim jacket with silver etching, she was about 5'8, with deep green eyes, a soft exterior long black hair that went to the middle of her back in strands. she had blue jeans with etching on her asset and like it was said boots that were both country and steel-toed. She gave of a unique aura one that said she was the essence of a wild west outlaw dark and anarchic, and she spoke with an accent at times that sounded German. her T-shirt was white with a black graphic quote that said "Girls from the country play like a boy love like an angel and know their way around a shotgun, her color was a vibe. She was Selena Lux Raveneye NIght

She had a rather small bag for clothes but a guitar bag

The third was the muscle of the group. Still, the most feminine, It was a guy Burgundy haired slightly shorter than the other two, a 5'11 moderately foreign boy with deep green eyes like the other two, a leather jacket with four pockets(two up front and two inside)usually a band shirt from Europe, this time was T.A.TU and wore fingerless gloves, and two rings on his hand, on was the viking  tree of life The ring was used for direction for meditation each white dot is a world I essentially wear the map on my finger It's the world tree. Another was an unknown. he had a rather large backpack with a book on runes, a book on tarot, a book on meditation. On the inside of his jacket he had a pair of knives and a solid book and pen that he kept on himself....why was a mystery for now? This individual was known as Caleb Ciaran Willow Night aka me.