20.playing the largest game of chess

I looked at Michael, Selene, and Caleb and looked at the scene before me and I was in that moment trying to see how it would act, but I was that moment out of my element of this magnitude, I looked at Selena and Kaliya across the way Sarah and Judas were watching, I dare not ask what they saw before i came here but it looks like someone took my thunder, Someone got to Kraven first, and now there's one less chess piece to handle...but that just means they cut the fat..and now the two powerhouses are left.

"That's when I heard a voice in my mind. "Ciaran you have a task...dont let the scene confuse you you know what happens when warriors lose track" I nodded and looked at Selena and Kali and I looked at Michael Selene and Caleb and back to the two and Lucien stepped forward "you brought Michael home...Selene and you brought some friends.." and Chase smirked and nodded "Caleb very good to see you once again, and this time with a new brand of misfits, no family? Oh, that's right we TOOK your family, Pogue, Kate, Reid..and Sarah?" he recoiled slightly as Caleb threw an orb that was quickly caught and blocked and slammed into Soren as he was running with kraven turning them both into burning kindling.

I widened my eyes, I think we all did that's when Selene looked back at him "Caleb..shit that's gonna come back on us.." that's when Chase smirked "Ah still so easily moved.." Lucien spoke "Selene..Michael do you want to do this here in our house?" and Selene spread out her arms "You two hold yourself this is what they want this is the house of our birthright we can't do this here watch what your doing, Caleb" and I nodded and stepped in front of them all and said Lucien..is it and Chase..." and they looked up at me slightly and said "Your not familiar..your not a vampire or lycan" 

Chase looked at me and said, "I dont remember you being in Caleb's group I remember Caleb there was you pogue Reid and Tyler....so who is this..wait ah the church.." I nodded "Ah you dont know me...and you won't..get to det här tar slut ikväll"which was Swedish for "this ends tonight" At that moment I pointed my hand at them and they both growled it was at that moment I looked past them to Judas, Kali, and selena and called "Blink" and I was gone....

In that moment I saw time slow I saw myself pass through the spirit realm, the physical realm, and travel through with a wisp of wind I had gone through the realm and I was in the realm of the unseen the world in between the realm where I could see the fight and only my family could see it, but could Chase? And Lucien sees it? 

It was in that moment I was in the other realm and I looked at Kali and Selena and soon after I see a couple of different things happen; Michael dropped on all fours and started to heave and breath hard and In that moment I tackled and raised Chase up in the air and  from the other  realm chokeslammed him  into the table; the table splintered with glass china glass cups, and chalices and wood splintered  and that gave me the moment to fly past them into the hallway,

 and in that moment I saw selena, Kali, Judas, and Sarah to follow leaving  chase to start pulling triggers on his sunlight UV pistol that he got from lucien at Kali, Selena, and Sarah and judas but missed entirely and it was in that moment Selene pulled out her pistols and so did lucien "is this the part where we start a battle babe? Do you really want me puling my trigger on all your friends and family?" and that moment MIcheal  jumped at lucien thats when he aimed his gun at him and when he landed in front of lucien Selene began pulling triggers sending silver nitrate into lucien catching him offguard.

The bullets went crack CRACK BANG BANG FLICK FLICK FLICK FLICK DINK DINK DINK DINK  causing everyone to start scattering but I was too far away where the bullets could barely be heard. Im down in the library I know where it is and I materialize deep down in A large library that can be found inside the mansion, packed with books of various subjects. Dark oaken

 bookshelves sag beneath countless volumes of forgotten lore and history. Illuminated manuscripts, painstakingly illustrated and copied by medieval monks, share the overcrowded shelves with the abundant literary fruits of post-Gutenberg generations. Leather-bound memoirs, histories, and codexes are packed two deep in places or piled high upon the floor in tottering stacks that threaten to topple over at any minute.