4. unexpected rescue by shadows

We were back in the car racing back after we heard.  The first thing I said was "what do you have in mind for the next move?" and selene was quiet, thinking obviously and I knew when to keep my mouth shut I just close my eyes, and thats when she said "your mates are already looking into the attacks in the sectors we need to cut this the best we can before more victims happen and what is the plan is that we find their test which if IM not mistake is michael" and I nodded

 and said "as an experienced hunter and a mage if that boy was leaving it up to your lycans which were at least twenty they wont know we were there they knew SOMEONE was there but the boy if he was a magic user likely will track my aura signature, but if he was he wont be able to find us instantly but the big question is, who is this next piece?" she said as she pulled on the shift and said "we're not give them a chance to get there, we need to get to michael" and I nodded "do you know where he is?" and she nodded "I know his living quarters but not his work we're heading straight to him" and I nodded. The car raced through the streets. 

"Hes located at apartment 510 block 3B laktos joszef 39 UT." and I nodded then pressed my fingers into the bridge of my nose and said "Im sorry IM not from London I dont know that address" and She said "It at Lake st. James University which is where we are going" and I nodded. We raced hard and faced the street and soon it started to rain "Again? I swear it rained more here than in Rome" and she nodded and said  "The number of rainy days with more than 0.25mm of rainfall is fairly consistent throughout the year, with between 11 and 15 rainy days every month. Overall rainfall is highest in November and August  64mm and 59mm respectively and is lowest in March and April 37mm each." I nodded and sighed and suddenly something felt hot in my core and I started to convulse and I heard "Another magic user this is interesting,

 you're in over your head stay out of this or you and your family are next.." I looked into the eyes of the one that was speaking he was deep pale, almost dead, zombified and had spiders crawling over him and said "remember this...if you get in my way I'll show you what true power is" and that when I felt the energy drain from my body leaving me winded and I heard Selene said "Caleb....Caleb Ciaran are you ok?" I turned over and said "Ugh he knows we're possibly walking into a trap" and she said "We're already here," through huffs and puffs  I got up I took another black tube and put it in my mouth and lit it causing the chemicals to calm me and I breathed hard and said "We need to tread lightly, altrimenti siamo nei guai" which meant "otherwise we're in trouble" and She nodded, "ok let's go" She packed heat silver nitrate bullets in her  Beretta 92FS pistols. And soon we were both traveling through the elevator guns and my hands pointed at every corner.

 That's when my tracking ability came into handy I sent my astral self through and found the one I saw briefly in the tunnel getting showered. I cursed "Hes not going to be happy" I muttered. She said "what happened? I said as I leaned against the wall "hes up there Avevo ragione, era una trappola"  and She said " what? are you ok?" and I looked with hatred into the wall and said " I said..I was right it was a trap His name is Chase, hes the one that threatened me I dont know if hes the one that is causing the death threats but he threatened me internally but its nothing I can't handle hes weak when far off hes a mainly a fighter up close" and she nodded that's when the elevator opened and we entered into it and went up to the fifth floor and walked out as Michael was being dragged out by the man I saw before "that's him" and she widened her eyes  "that's..Lucien" and I put my hand out "Tlov!!" I yelled and Selene pushed my arms down fast causing me to send electricity into the ground.

 she said "he'll use Michael as a shield" and I nodded That was when he reached down and took a bite out of the area between Michael's shoulder and neck I blinked and winced and came up behind them in astral form and tackled them both to the floor causing Lucien to hit the wall. That was when Selene's eyes widened when she saw my "cloning"and suddenly Crack Crack Bang Bang boom boom she started pulling her trigger and filling the room with silver nitrate bullets when Lucien smirked and looked at me and said "I got what I needed" and spit the blood into a vial and said" You'll come to see us soon..michael" and then he vanished in place of 10 or so werewolves and I growled and said "Aradian Tears and rattlesnake venom abbiamo un problema serio" which was Italian for "we have a serious problem" like I said it was a trap" and Selene nodded and said "the  Stairs, we got to move, quickly" and I nodded and we opened the door and they tried to race down the stairs as fast we could.

 Selene had Michael in her arms, bleeding everywhere and I was blasting fire ice and lightning energy "Tlov", "tlob" "Erif""drahs"" I threw crystals into the sky and on the ground blasting and burning the wolves kept coming. As soon as we closed the door I put my hand on the door and chanted "In the name of Tyr keep this door closed" A glow formed around the door and no matter how hard the creatures worked on the door it wouldn't open or budge or break but they could sure pound on it.   "Ciaran, what are you doing?" I nodded unsure and worried and turned and began leaping in bounds to follow them. "That door is not going to hold them" She nodded and said "The wolves are eventually going to find a way around likely through the wall?"  we looked up at the door was getting hit over and over and I heard the doorknob break, and then as we were running down the stairs. I heard the pounding from on the fourth floor that's when She looked out the window and then at me and said "We got no choice" I was like "What about him? Wait what are you-" and she forced him in my arms and then threw me out the window.

 which if you've ever fallen out of a two-story window, is just two more stories...that doesn't sound so bad except I HAD TO FALL WITH HIM. Oh my god, I thought and I thought hard as I fell through the air the wind rushing at me as the zero Gs made me moderately get frazzled,  getting to me and finally pointing at the ground as I slit my arm causing blood to leak into the air and I yelled "1..2...3...4 I call you when I open this door!! NOX I summon you to handle the landing!!" that's when the floor was rushing at me and I closed my eyes.....

That was when I heard "Master Caleb it took you some time to summon me, I didn't think you wanted to use me" I opened my eyes, and Selena Michael and I were floating on a wolf made of pure energy that unfortunately was standing on what was left of Selene's Maserati this was my familiar NOX I awoke him in my first few years as a warlock he floated us down to the ground and said "Is there anything else?" and I said "for now maybe heal him?" and Nox formed from a four-footed animal spirit to a bipedal 6-foot fall werewolf, basically slightly taller than me, that Selene was staring at "you summoned a Lycan?" and I shook my head " ti sbagli" which meant

 "you are wrong" No Nox is a wolf familiar, basically a wolf daemon, spirit dont you think it was weird when I said that witches had connections to wolves? I knew" as Selene was about to object we heard the sudden window blast out and IT STARTED TO RAIN LYCANS including a specific one I saw looking over us what was it that she called him? Lucien? well now that one jumped right in front of us along with the Lycans ONTO Selene's Maserati, pretty much destroying it, long hair eyes fogged over he reached over and with clawed fingers and gipped me around the throat and pulled me in and threw an orb into Selene's vehicle BLOWING IT UP and using me as a shield causing my back body as a shield as targets that left my body shrapnel and burned up.

We looked up into death as the black rain of lycans came down and I we hid behind the car as 10 different lycans landed around us when they started to gather around me with Lucien now about to pull me in and bite me, inject me with the venom of what he was suddenly everything froze but me Selene and Michael we just looked around and she got up and pointed her pistol at him and pulled the trigger causing him to cry out slightly in pain and sent back a few steps. I got loose from Lucien's grasp.  We looked around and saw some extremely powerful magic was at work here as the wolves were slowly being charred one by one and that's when we heard the sound of a major engine going and a motorcycle. And I looked over and saw four...boys? Yeah little older than high school maybe

 Even college kids with deep black obsidian eyes and the front leader said "If you want out of this follow us we have room in the back" We all nodded and ran forward towards Tyler's Hummer H3. but then went back to Lucien and delivered a hard-as-I-can punch to his stomach, face and I kicked him in balls and ran and jumped into the back and as we drove as the leftover lycans were running after the truck and getting charred by the one on the bike leaving the Lycans to scrounge around for us.