9.Chased by a dream (or a nightmare)

I fell asleep rather suddenly, while my guests were talking about what we discussed, and I was slightly listening and responding "Do you know what I am Caleb? I know you have questions" I hummed, thinking then said "Uhh I get what you can do it's a slight level of magic that's based on mentalism, insinuation, most vampires can implement it but I know you are not one, I guess you're a private eye, chiaramente" which meant "clearly" in Italian. He was quiet as my eyes were closing and he said "Slightly I'm a conducting detective but at least you didn't call me an amateur like this guy" I smirked slightly and said "Amateurs dont have reputations if you were amateurs you'd be quite the prodigal son, then we'd be having a completely different conversation altogether" and I heard a slight chuckle come from Watson and he said "ah quite right I'd say he might very well be a good judge of character...he knew you right from the getgo it seems you have quite a reputation in Europe sherlock" and I sighed.

I was sitting in the back seat, my arms crossed, and It wasn't long until I floated out of my body and out of the roof of the cab and I blinked what was I seeing? Was that the cab driving away? I heard the DING DONG of BIG BEN I then realized I was astral projecting but where was I going? I could never tell. I FLEW and I didn't say that easily, but as you could guess I was a ghost right now. I traveled through the world, using voices to drive me, luckily this was the same as my inner world but unluckily I wasn't IN my inner world, then where was I? I was in between when I heard sounds like a roar, like words, someone yelling that's when I focused on it and I disappeared and appeared underground, in the train tunnels, where I heard voices and roars and gunshots again then the vision came back; I was in the middle of the underground, seeing the vision of us in that gunfight when I was meeting Selene and Kraven..in any case..we.." 

and that's when I sensed something far off a series of gunshots; crack crack crack and suddenly something whizzed past my ear and I forced myself and Judas against the column...I saw the image as Kraven and Selene were firing off bullets from their Beretta 92Fs and Beretta 93Rs that the vampires and wolves used IMI Desert Eagle Mark VII and 44 Magnum, just as Selena forced Sarah and Kali back as bullets whizzed by four at a time of silver nitrate and UV and I heard cries and I heard "A fights happening and Selena says that Kali maybe hit" and I blinked "NO shit that there's a fight going on, but from what and where?" and I heard slight cries and I looked over and said "Selena is Kali.?." my voice was drowned out by BANG BANG BANG whiz whiz whiz crack and the lights went out as one of the bullets or so I thought it was ricocheted off the light and put us in dark but what I realized was that the lights went out by cause of one of of them shooting electrical energy into the lights. 

that's when we saw them two on one side and two on another both revealing to be Lucien and the..witch from before? Chase..sending off glowing bullets and now revealing to be echoed by the lights of the gunfire I looked back as the bullets kept bouncing that's when I closed my eyes and made an astral form on each side and said "You've trapped us cease your fire"

Wait...then It went through my head and my eyes widened "He didn't run because  he risked of getting hurt, he ran because he saw me in astral form."He knew what I was" That clinched it he WAS a witch and Ill bet you that witch was Chase...I was connecting the dots but while that solidified WHO we were up against, and what our suspicions WHY though? "Why what? why are you peeking at us?" I turned in time to see everyone freeze but the cloaked image of Chase turned and moved and looked at me while everyone was frozen at the moment and stepped forward "AH the church..." and he swung his hand at me and froze me in mid-projection and pulled me forward to him, frozen like psychokinesis and yet I wasn't that easy, I closed my eyes, and let my energy flow out and flexed snapping the reigns of the shadow strings that the creature held me.

I  then threw an orb of fire at the shadow and as he caught it, I flew over to him voluntarily and punched him in the jaw he stumbled and stepped back a step but didn't drop the orb he wiped his mouth and said"your strong you're not an ordinary priest I dont know who you are...but you're clearly a witch that I haven't murdered yet Mildly surprised,  just where are you from I wonder?" he asked and he tossed the orb he caught from me and at that moment I jumped back and underhandedly threw a blue crystal from my bag that when it collided with the orb of fire shattered and a lightning shield crackled from it and created a bright light show of fire and lightning sparks as our shadows formed in the very setting that everyone was in but were frozen.