2.meeting the family

The trip had begun on the train, a little sooner than a week ago after I finally got my senses back we grabbed the quickest hotel and while Jasmine, Aimee, and the others went off to prepare for it, we got the hotel to keep me out of the hospital where I was likely to be attacked, we got two rooms, one for the girls, one for us, and it was there that discussed in depth about my condition and the following mission. As I was changing out of the wretched robe Judas spoke.

"Caleb we need to talk," and I waved him off "lets talk later I need to hear about this next mission the church has given you è più important" which meant "this is more important" He scowled "Very well but we're going to discuss Selena you know very well that-" and I held up my hand "senare?"which meant "later?" and He sighed and said "very well I got a mission from a group in London, they appear to be needing some firepower and maybe some acquired guns" and I raised an eyebrow "London? Cant they send sherlock holmes out there?" and he scowled "ha ha sherlock holmes was out of the office or they wouldnt be sending us " and I raised an eyebrow "OK so aristocrats are asking for backup for what? Jack the ripper wasnt he caught? " and Judas shook his head "no but fortunately this isnt a case of missing girls but still the same SOMEONE is slaying members of the family and they are calling us before taking their street war to the public"

I sighed "Of course we're never too far from a war with someone or something, whether it Alexis, hell, or these guys so when do we leave, and who do we meet ugh ancora più guai guai spaventosi" Which meant "more trouble scary trouble"

And he nodded "I'll give you the details on the way to pick up the girls" and I widened my eyes slightly.

"What right now? I just got my senses back!" He shrugged "Do you want to be of use or dont you?" I smacked the side of my face, sighed, and said "Very well what do I need?" judas said "Im going to pick them up pack up for as long as you need to" I nodded and he was gone...

hour 8 into the mission:

we all were heading through the Paris Gare Du Nord to catch the Eurostar bullet subway train into London, and all the while we were discussing what we were dealing with;

"Dear Ciaran, are you sure you're better? you just woke up ana qaliq ealayk "which meant "I worry about you" in Arabic. My sister Kali asks me and I nod "Im ok for a trip like this, now according to Judas we're heading to London where we will be prepared to deal with some major control issues so stay vigilant" Selena popped in "What about codenames and who are we meeting and why?" and he sighed and as we passing through a conveyer belt and said "we're meeting some aristocrats" I was gonna ask for more info but this is a mission of upmost importance and we were passing other passengers and he continued "so we're going immediately so keep close" and Selena pipped on "can we sightsee? sarebbe emozionante" which meant "that would be exciting" in italian and everyone looked to me and to judas I looked to judas and judas said "Of course, we'll be in another part of the world what would be the point of your fortune if you didnt use alittle for fun" I didnt say anything but I had my doubts theres usually is one, but honestly I had to agree with Kali I never went to London, and it was a little exciting to work in exotic locations, not gonna lie.

Two hours later we had our tickets paid and wed found ourselves in a luxury car-like train setting with tables and booths, we all sat down at one of the chairs and Sarah was the first to speak and said "Why do I have a feeling this is a bad move?" and Selena said "its ok Sarah we're all together just enjoy yourselves" and I nodded and we all had menus passed to us and before long we were engulfed in fun, food, and company...

My eyes opened wide and I realized that I heard voices and when I felt something on my cheek I opened my bright green eyes and grabbed the white vampire girl Erika and dropped her to the ground and at that moment charged a crystal into my hand and when she looked up slightly frightened she leaped onto the ceiling and hissed at me and dropped off and  kicked me in the face and ran and at that moment I threw my red crystal at her feet  that lit up the room causing fire to explode from the window and room momentarily that's when I looked around and said "where am I?" and I heard "our estate where everythings expensive please dont use power like that unless you want to pay a chunk out of your allowance" I turned over in time to see Selene sitting in a chair watching me and I grunted