3.the three triads of power

My eyes opened and Selene was standing over me in her leather trenchcoat and black t-shirt I jolted up "shit what are" she pressed her fingers to my lips so I wouldn't yell and said "Shhh come with me" I was bare-chested with tattoo scar symbols from when I was sentenced to city of dis, in a pair of black jeans, my necklace bobbing against the indent of my ribcage a silver pentacle with blue jewels around it, A different necklace than what I gave to Kali in Venice. She eyed it slightly then snapped out of it it was slightly suspicious did she see this before? "OK, what pray tell you in heaven 

and hell and every world in between has you entering our room and WAKING me cosa stai pensando?" which meant "What are you thinking?" in Italian.

 I hissed and she blinked at me put her hands on her hips and said "Excuse me everyone has already been downstairs, eaten, and left you overslept" I raised my eyebrow "Wait they left?" and I looked around and Judas was gone, and I assumed Kali and Selena and sarah was gone too "and you let them? cosa stai pensando?" I slipped on my small tight black blutengel t-shirt and long leather Victorian coat with a fleur de lis on the back and said "And you didn't wake me? cosa stai pens-" and I stopped when I realized I had said that three times in the past five minutes. She blinked at me again and said "you almost said that three times and unfortunately for you I know what your saying your telling me "am I out of my mind?" I can understand Italian if you remember Kraven telling you we are multilingual  Either you're mad at me because I DID wake you or DIDN'T pick one" 

I shook my head and sighed and said "ok and what do you want?" and she said "You and I are going to investigate by ourselves because there's something I want to discuss with you alone" and now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow. Soon we were gone, passing Erika, and many of the others and going down to the downstairs and running into Kravan who said "Your party has already left...Caleb, do your best to end this situation quickly like I said I dont want you to...cause any ripples" and Selene said "Kraven I sense there's more to this story than what the hunters are speaking the Lycans were bringing these around" and she held out a magazine of ultraviolet bullets.

 Kraven looked at her then to me and said. "Selene are you speaking about what our business is concerning or what our new company need to worry about? The issue at hand we can handle LYCANS," I was quiet there were ripples already forming but I knew better than to get involved, and Selene said"I just think there's more to this that's why Caleb and I are going out to the districts" and he looked at me and said "Very well my queen I will await your report, and Caleb if my girl is not returned..unharmed well lets just you dont want to face me..we clear?" as he said this he gripped me by the scruff of the neck of my jacket and his breath smelled of rotten flesh, what is it with everyone grabbing me around the neck? it wasn't unlike Alexis and Gabriel so I was familiar and I just looked to him, checking the need to press my knife to his throat... then he let go I had to check the need to show this guy why Alexis and Gabriel wanted me so badly. 

I just raised my emerald gaze to his blue eyes cooly and said "Crystal vostra Maestà" which was Italian for "crystal your majesty" After that soon after that, Selene and I were on the road, and she drove us over through London. That's when  I spoke; "He seems..ick nice più di un dolore" which meant "more of a pain" in Italian. "I should have smacked him". I winced and rubbed my neck, and Selene said "Hes hiding something but getting into a fight with him isn't wise..at least right now. I mentioned that lycans have ultraviolet rounds and he didn't bat an eyelash; I think the werewolves took some of our silver nitrate bullets and modeled them into UV bullets, but there's more to it. We are on top of everything, including weapons masters. they didn't create the..bullets...someone had a hand in making them"

  I raised an eyebrow "A magic user? avrebbe dovuto saperlo" which meant "should have known" in italian "Witches were known to create special silver weapons to fight against your kind and if we're on the same train of thought then your werewolves came from the story of a witches perspective...so now things come into focus."She nodded and said 'but why? we're not wolves, why do people use silver on us? anyway there's a bit more to it...the boy I have my eye on, I did some research Michael Corvin is his name the Lycans wants him, I dont know why we're heading back to underground" and I raised an eyebrow "You want to see if there's clues in there" and she nodded "I have a sneaking suspicion that the wolves that were blazing bullets when with when we met didn't run because there's no opening back there only walls, and when I went down there were sounds of down there..and I heard voices"

 I raised my eyebrow "Voices? Who would be down there? suona...spento "  which meant "sounds off.." in Italian She pulled on the gearshift and said "I have a feeling I know and if IM right we might have our answers before this story gets ahead..but" she left it hanging, I raised an eyebrow and scowled and looked at her and said "but?" and she said "if we are the top and we want to kill the lycans and wolves are the prey at the bottom...then these murderers are somewhere in the middle...then what do they want?" and that put chills up the back of my neck.

So while my family is travelling the London sightseeing, Im traveling with vampire princess Selene through the tunnels where we heard the sound of growling, roaring, and snarling. I blinked and looked around " dobbiamo essere mentalmente sfidati We shouldn't be down here without backup '" I said,  "We have to be mentally challenged" in  italian She nodded "Why do we need backup if you and I are both high-level?" I stared at her as if thinking "That's not the point" "Kraven already threatened me with your safety once " and she stopped and said "Then you better make sure nothing happens to me" I sighed and shook my head "You as bad as  Setsuna.." and She smirked revealing her vampire fangs and said "I knew there was a reason I liked her" and I sighed "you two have an unwritten bond  è fastidioso ok let's go," I said "its annoying" in italian.

 we both turned a corner and saw the grate that led underground and with the help of both of we jumped into the catacombs and started to wander through the underground I heard voices and I raised an eyebrow "Voices? What do you mean voices?" who else is down here? I thought Lycans only howled, growled, and snarled?" She smirked and "smelled" and I snickered That was when I heard a deeper voice "So...what is the next step to this little plan of yours?" and over the sound of growling and snarling heard "the second piece should be here soon..the warlocks are the next part of the plan did you acquire the first?" and I heard in a grumbled voice someone said "the test subject got away when the vampires attacked" 

 I heard "do they know?" and heard "no I dont think so the sacrifices you have may have brought outside help from the vampires' side, they seem to be a strange bit...perhaps the church sent them" and I sighed "is the church that powerful that we have a presence in London? Non posso dire di essere sorpreso" which meant "I can't say Im surprised" and Selene said "Apparently, but I dont think they know your abilities" I nodded then I heard "A small count of victims not to get in the way of the three powers in question"

 I sighed closed my eyes put fingertips and hands on the ground, and sent my energy through into an astral form and appeared above in the chamber I relayed back "I see a dozen or more men or women wolves, and two members in between with big auras, one boy of about 18, the others in his early 40s maybe thirties with long hair" and she nodded "ok go on" and I said "they looked trashed very cut up they did battle and they are discussing...a human that they tailed and that you cut off" and she nodded "that must be the human Michael" and I nodded "If its Michael they're talking about test subject, but if that boy is the cause of the attacks then we have more to worry about their talking about...three powers, I assume that you sanguinarian are one, wolves are another..but whats th third? They're not talking about us Night children but we did come up as the church as you heard..so that's a variable I have a feeling is going to be big, for now, let's get out of it..shit" She looked alarmed "the boy he looked my way lets move"

 she nodded and we ran, soon after heard the movement of a line of wolves heading our way we ran and ran hard to get out of that area eventually getting out of area thank god we were fast runners and we got a head start to leaving the tunnel, closing the grate this was on purpose I assumed because she wanted them to know we were there vampires talk about mental warfare.