◈54◈ (End)

⚠Warning⚠

It contains smut, $exual stuffs & other offensive
things. It may cause bad effect to your memory.
View at your own risk.

♬° ∘ ♡ Tap the music for better experience ♡ 。∘ °♬

[Jungkook POV]

"You need to fix it tonight," I whispered near her ear & she shivered which made a proud smirk on my lips.

I moved further to her back & moved her hair aside from her back. I moved my face closer to her neck & my breath was hitting her neck. She was no nervous & I could sense it.

What is there to be so nervous about? She is with me, with her Jungkook. But I like to make her nervous like this because it declares to me that I have control over her. I can dominate her just with my touch.

"Don't you think it's a perfect time to give Junho.....a sibling?"

I can feel her breath hitched & I smirked widely. But the surprising thing happened when she turned & smashed her lips on mine. Her eyes were closed & she was trying her to kiss me wildly. Well...Let me help you.

She grabbed my shirt collar tightly and pulled me closer. And I placed my hands on her back and hugged her tightly and started kissing her deeply.

I want to destroy her tonight and store the scarred remains in my heart. I want to touch and feel every part of her. I want her so close to me that not even a grain of sand can pass between us. I want her to be mine, only mine.

My hands went up to the chain of her dress & I undo it slowly with my fingers touching her bare back making her restless as well as me. I pull her dress down her shoulder making her milky shoulders expose before my lu$tful eyes.

I took off my blazer & her hands went up to my tie & she untie it, still kissing each other with aggression. I pinned her to the wall & she put her hand on my shirt's buttons & started undoing them. Every contact her fingers make with my abs burns my skin.

When she finished unbuttoning, I quickly removed my shirt from my body. She put her hands on my chest and felt my heartbeat against her palms. I desperately started kissing her neck and sucking her skin. Finding her sweet spot, I sucked there & make her go crazy.

She gripped my shoulders tightly at the sucking sensation & threw her head back in pleasure. Her sweet møans & yelling were like a hot melody in my ear, making me hard downstairs. It's insane!

I put my hand on her waist & squeezing it, making her a moaning mess. I went down & kissed her shoulder blade. Then I pulled down her dress making it completely drop off her body.

Her half naked body is on full display before my sinful eyes. Her sharp collarbone, tiny waist, long legs are shining & ready to be turn red with hi©keys. The thin fabric of her underwear were unable to hide the beautiful parts.

I looked at her like a majestic lion, eyes glinting with so much desire. I eyed her up & down shamelessly, fucking her with my seductive eyes & bit my lips to create some friction.

She seemed to be getting shy with my gaze & looked down biting her lips. I smiled & put my hand under her chin & lift her face. Her cheeks are crimson red & her face is sweaty.

I caressed her cheek softly & said, "Don't be shy, Y/N. You are in front of the owner of both....your body & heart."

She again smashed her lips on mine but this time it was different. Now it seems she kissed me to hide her shyness and red face. Her body felt like vibrating and she was getting weak. She seems to surrender herself to me and rely on me.

I started kissing her with all my might. My hands slide down to her butt & her breath hitched. I squeezed it signaling her to jump on me. She understood it & jumped on me.

I held her & took her to the bed. Dropping her on the bed, I hovered above her & joined our lips again. My lips went down to her neck to her chest. I looked at her eyes & slid my hands to back to unhook the br@. I didn't move away my eyes away from her & took off it leaving her beauty exposed.

My eyes travelled down & saw her erected nipple. She looked at my face which is lightened with desire & blushed. She quickly hid her breasts with her hand & her face with the other one.

I chuckled & said, "Take off your hands, Y/N."

She shook her head nervously & I put my hand on her that is hiding her face & said, "I have never seen such a beauty other than you. Don't hid it from me."

I removed her hand to find her very nervous. What is their to be nervous about? We are already familiar with these terms. We are just going to renew it.

Staring at her eyes, I kissed her chest, between her boobs. And then....moved my lips to her left boob & sucked her erected nipple making her moan my name out loud. My hand took place on her other one & squeezed it making her unsettled.

She put her hand on my hair & gripped my locks tightly at this unique pleasure & moaned softly. After sucking her boobs dear life, I looked up at her & smirked seeing her sweaty red face. She was a breathing mess & her heart was like coming out of her chest, so do I.

I moved down to her kissing her belly & then went more down to her thighs, kissing & sucking it, making her throw her head back in pleasure. I was teasing her by ignoring her wet womanhood. She was desperate & breathing heavily. Al last, she said, "Jungkook....Plaese...."

"Please what, baby?" I said, still my lips on her thighs.

"Please, do it...." she was losing breath.

"As you wish, baby...." I said & got up, unbuckling my belt.

Then I pulled down my pants along with my boxers. She stared at my area & gulped making me smirk at her reaction. I got down to her & positioned myself at her entrance.

After that what can be heard is the sound of skin slapping & moaning. Its is right. It is what I wanted.... to mark her mine. I won't let go now, never.

Beautiful things and relationships never come easily. It has to be earned. The happiness of things acquired and the happiness of things easily obtained are never the same. What is gained through hard work and suffering is priceless.

From the beginning of our relationship, there was no well-being. One after another trouble and storm came between us. We would match, then separate again. But not this time. Now we will never be apart, I won't let it be. This union will be....eternal.

I promise, Y/N to take care of you & your kids. I will hold you with my love. I will hold you to my bosom.....safely. I will be the tree and you will be the shadow of the tree. In this way, we will live in each other's love forever.

Then like this our happy era will began.

Destiny is something that takes it own path. Let's just rely on it & seek our future.

---------End of EP 54 & The Story---------

A/N: Please vote dears.... 🥺💜

28/04/2024Sunday01:38 PM

28/04/2024
Sunday
01:38 PM