Chapter 4: BACKSTORY PT 3 FINAL

Authors pov:

He decided to say something which shocked Ami and broke her comepletely

"I cant promise that I will have feelings for you forever.. I'm sorry"

After hearing this Ami ended up letting out all her frustration on him before ending the call him, her mental was messed up and she ended up saying things that mightve been too much but at the moment she was too busy breaking down about how this boyfriend of hers wouldn't do the same for her, the same as what she did but she never told him cause she didn't wanna hurt him.. Now hearing something like from him was enough to make her go crazy, she wasn't in the right mind.

While she cried

He was crying on his side as well, after realizing things he had made the decision to break things off with her.. He didn't needed someone so mentally unstable, he couldn't handle her whining, the fact she had became way clingy than before during the relationship, the fact she was extremely sensitive.. All of these flaws and he was realizing all of them now but not when she would tell him about her insecurities and warned him that one day he will lose feelings for her but at that time he believed he couldn't gain back feelings..
(realizing not everyone is like Ami to gain back feelings, he didn't care once about how hurt he have caused her)
She was fragile so he decided to break her completely by taking this step..

Back to present

================================
This is the end of back story now let's see where this story leads up to 👀 are you guys excited..?