Chapter 9

Cussing words below! Lmao

Ami's pov

Happy enough to say that my landlord isn't some asshole and is actually a nice guy, something I wasn't expecting but I'm more than fine about it.

There was still a room in my apartment that I haven't furnished yet, I thought about changing the color of the walls.. Maybe I can make into a drawing room.. I don't know what it's called.. Something like entertaining place, except it's not a living room?.

There's no way I would call and hire someone to paint my wall, I don't even know how to order at a Cafe.. Ugh so embarrassing.

I brought a bucket of paint, the color was a light shade and a mix of pink and peachy.

Authors pov:

Ami had decided to paint the walls of her supposed 'drawing room' by herself.

She had zero experience of something like this, she picked up the paint roller and dipped it in the paint bucket and pulled it out and placed it on the wall before rolling it, she found painting the wall very satisfying 'I guess people were right when they said this type of stuff is satisfying' she thought to herself before she continued rolling the paint roller.

Pulling her out of the comforting,, therapic experience was the sound of the doorbell being rung.

She placed the paint roller down, she was  feeling anxious already and to top it off with some icing, she had messed up her clothes with the pink paint, she was very embarrassed but decided to open the door anyway

"hello! I'm from your next door, I heard that someone finally moved in here so I came here with a welcoming gift" said a attractive man holding a plate of cupcakes

Ami's face turned slightly red before she smiled awkwardly "u-uh oh thank you so much!" the man then handed her the plate and she took it before placing it on the table near her.

The man then looked at her and her background for a second before he spoke again "if you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask me! Me and my brothers we are mostly available here okay!"

She nodded slightly with a smile still plastered on her face

Awkwardly the man then walked away from the frame of her point of view she closed the door, her heartbeat was fast so was her breath 'why am I so nervous' she looked over the plate of brownies, she still hasn't gained back her appetite but it felt wrong to not eat something that have been given to you as a gift..

================================
Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3