Chapter 12

Author's pov:

2:53 am.

Room filled with darkness the only sound heard was the sound of sniffles and sobs.

Things don't seem to change for her at all, well that's what she believed.

She was laying on the bed on her right side, helping her face in her hands as she sobbed, the haunting memories of her ex keeps bothering her every night, mostly during the day she would think that everything is getting better, however at night she would think the opposite at night.

The next morning she was looking on her laptop for jobs, she had coffee in her other hand, her eyes were still puffy and red.

After searching for what felt like an hour she decided to let it be for now and check up on her 'supposed' drawing room.

Soon she heard the doorbell and went to quickly check who it was.

The door opened revealing not Seokjin but Taehyung.

She looked up at him with a confused look.

"hey Ami." he spoke with his deep husky voice while smiling a little.

"Hi" she replied back putting on a smile on her face

"i think your room's wall is almost attached to mine so I can hear all that rumbling and thumping... So I was bored and decided to come here, allow me to help you.." he said in the most calm way possible, he did notice her appearance and decided to let it be for now.

She wanted to say that she's fine and can do it herself but the thoughts of having to do less made her make the decision.

"I would really appreciate it."

Both of them were in the 'drawing' room it was almost just filled with cardboard boxes and a few furniture

"that's not all the furniture, some of it haven't arrived yet" she explained.

"ah okay okay"

Ami's Pov:

I wasn't expecting anyone to help me out,  especially someone I just met yesterday.

He helped me move the couch in, as well as the boxes that were laying in the living room since the day i moved in.

Now the room looked full of boxes and two couches with a table in the middle, he sat down on the floor, he looked exhausted already.

I decided to go get water for us, I rang him a glass of water as well, I handed him the glass. "oh thank you" he said with a smile before dipping his water while looking at the boxes.

"so what is this room..?" he asked suddenly and I looked up at him.

"oh it's like a drawing room, just like entertaining stuff" I said as I looked at the walls.

"I painted these walls.."

He looked at up with wide eyes "wait really? You didn't hire anyone?"

"no"

That's when he took the chance and went for it.

"are you okay..? Did you cry last night..?"

================================
I currently don't know what to do with this story :( I'm working so hard on my other story and it's not really getting any support but that's fine I'm gonna continue my work anyways, please be patient for me while I slowly continue these stories :)