Chapter 6

Authors pov:

After a few days of the same routine and same harmful thoughts, she started getting used to the feeling of living like this. Today her parents were coming to the house to check up on her brother who temporarily on a bed rest due to an accident he had one or two weeks before her break up.

When her parents came home, they noticed she had been slacking off a lot and wasn't doing her work properly. They began criticizing and insulting her. But this time, instead of simply enduring the verbal abuse, she spoke up for herself. She told them how she felt, and how they made her feel. Along with the situation she was in currently. She expressed her rage and frustration at their lack of understanding, and finally, she let out all the emotions she had been holding in for so long, bursting into tears. Although her family was taken aback by this sudden outburst, it was a necessary moment for everyone involved.

While everyone was shocked and couldn't say a word or tell her that she was rude to talk back or yell, her mother instantly felt guilty, tears filling up in her eyes as well.

"I realized just now that by not supporting you and listening to you when you needed it most, I have failed my role as a mother. I'm sorry for all the hurtful words I've said to you, and for not being there for you when you needed me. I can't change the past, but I can change how I act from now on. Please know that I love you, you don't have anything to hide from me now."
Her mother spoke in a worried and shaky tone

Ami looked up at her with the same tearful eyes as she thought to herself.

'what's the point now mom.. I don't think I'll be able to survive for longer'

She continued to cry as her mother stood up and pulled her in and embraced her daughter in her arms, feeling the guilt eating her slowly..

================================
I know no one reads this story yet but just to make me feel somewhat better, can you guys tell me if you need longer chapters and slow updates or shorter chapters and fast updates? Anyways mwa mwa luv u <3 :3