Chapter 13

Ami's Pov:

What..? How did he-

"Ami?" my thoughts were interrupted when he spoke again making me look at him

"Im fine, I didn't cry last night?" I lied calmly, I was confident enough to say I can lie easily without anyone noticing.

But he wasn't just 'anyone'

Authors pov:

Although he wanted to know, he decided to let it be for now once again, he didn't wanna make her feel forced or uncomfortable.

They were done moving stuff, thanks to taehyung it was done a lot faster.

"thank you.. I really appreciate the help" Ami spoke with a soft smile on her face.

They were standing at the front door, taehyung had some work so he couldn't stay for any longer.

He smiled back and shook his head a bit.

"my pleasure.. I enjoyed helping you out Ami, thanks for letting me help you.."

It's been a few hours since taehyung had left.

Ami was sitting on the couch in the living room, she stood up and went to the room she had moved the stuff in with taehyung.

Absorbing every single detail in the room until she heard the doorbell being rung, pulling her out of her thoughts.

She walked back to the front door, unlocking it and swung the door opened, her eyes widening at the sudden appearance of someone.. H/n

Her eyes widened, tears filling up inside of them, she felt as if the world has stopped for her, however h/n only looked confused.

"Ami?" he said softly but Ami was still standing there frozen, not too long later she pulled him in a hug.

"why did you leave me?? Where were you??"

H/n was caught off guard.

"Ami what are you talking abou-"

He was cut off when she suddenly looked up at him, but now her expression immediately changed into a flustered one.

It wasn't h/n.

But taehyung.

================================
LMAO GET LEFT OUT ON A CLIFF HANGER BC I'M WRITING ANTITHETICAL's CHAPTER GOT YALL 😩👍