Chapter 2

(Side note I made the chapters shorter to were one chapter is only Micheals POV while the next is Thursdays bc that's just simpler and less confusing plus it gives me more time to write soooo)

Micheals POV
"This past week has been unbearable." I tell my super awesome best friend, wife in the whole wide world Anya. She's rearranging her room because she's still in summer break all the way in okc (I say all the way as in two hours and summer break as in one extra week).

  "Oh I'm sure his not that bad" she says tearing off a poster "I mean you've been MY friend since 5th grade so tape your tits back on and deal with it cry baby" she says rolling her eyes and smiling. I was just about to spit back a super awsome comeback but that's when my dad called me down for school

"I got to go asshole have fun rearranging your room byeeeee" "Aw boo" she said disappointedly while dropping a couple of books "well see you after school to call?" "Mhm love you " I said getting my stuff in my bag "byeeeeee love youuu." See you're probably thinking, "wait, love you? Is she your girllllfriendddd-" and the answer is no. We've established that many MANY years ago. Can't a guy just have a girl that's a friend and tell her I love you with no feelings AT ALL, Yeesh, anyway i hung up the call and started walking to school.

                        ——————————
Today SUCKED.
That hyper kid, what was his name? Whatever he's been getting on my nerves. I would be sitting by myself in the morning and he just walks in and starts a conversation with me that I don't want to be in.

Then he follows me to all the classes he is in with me. Im not just being delusional either. In English I went out the door to go to reading and he was just standing outside to go with me. Then when I tried to dodge him he came running after me all like "what class you goin to next".

He just won't leave me alone despite all the uninterested "mhm"s and "uh huh"s I give him during our very one sided conversations. "I really hope this doesn't last long" I Mutter to myself but just when I was about to walk home I hear an earpeircing "HEY, MICHEALLLL". I turn around and see the hyper boy running towards me while screeching my name Making everyone suddenly aware of my existence.

"Oh no.." I say out loud dread in my eyes.

"How did you do on the math test" he exclaimed "I'm pretty sure I flunked it math hasn't always been my strong sui-" "will you just shut up! Ugh! your so annoying!".

I then realized what I said loud enough for everyone around us to go start whispering, putting their eyes on us agian. I saw his eyes start to tear up. "O-oh uh ok" he said walking away, head hung low. "if you didn't want to be friends you could've just said so you know."

I did feel bad but if this was the only way for him to leave me alone then so be it. When I looked back I saw the boys brother and two shorter kids follow behind him. Despite myself I followed them.

I turned the corner into the gym and passed the girls volleyball practice then out back the school. How far are they even going? I stopped in the little thicket left of the school when I heard them. Three juniors were cornering the hyper boy against a metal fence. "Why're you backing up? Stay still." The taller boy said "I shouldn't be here they could see me and I could get hurt" I said to myself. I stayed.

"Ya know I don't think this matches your eyes". The boys brother said snatching his cloud hair clip. "Hey give that back asshole!" The hyper boy screamed back while the boys brother stared at the clip.

"But Of course nothing matches your ugly eyes huh?" "please derrin just give it back!-" "Shut up!" the junior threw him on the floor before he could finish.

He got close to the hyper boys ears so the other two kids couldn't hear him I don't know how they didn't hear him though he was whispering pretty loudly probably couldn't hear over their mouth breathing and girly giggling.

"I thought told you not to tell people that you know me, that's a pretty big hint you little fucker". "Look I'm sorry ok just give me that back you know mom made it."

The hyper kid whispered back. "You don't deserve it murderer." He got up and then stepped on the hair clip, breaking it to pieces. "NO!" the boy cried out and crouched at the hairclip tears in his eyes. My legs almost moved. Shit I don't know why but seeing him step on it. It really really pissed me off.

As they walked away (thankfully not towards me) I hear the hyper boy start crying. "Stupid.....I'm so stupid". The boy whispered and sobbed "how could I let this happen." Dammit now he's crying I'm not good at comforting at all but I'm definitely an asshole for watching him cry.

I stepped out. "Hey" the boy looked up eyes in tears. "Uh wanna go to my house and fix it I have some gorilla glue and paint so it will look better than it did before " I said awkwardly. "And um you can get cleaned up too". He looked at me for a second "Um sure thank you" he said getting up wiping his eyes. "ok uh follow me" I said. Then we started walking to my house

(Another note thingy Srry if this sucked it's currently 1:18 and my grammar and humor is rlly not it rn anyways HOPED U LIKE IT 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽)