An Introduction to a Monstrous Tale

Hello, readers! I am the creator of RWBY's Night Walker and Elden Ring's Dragon Amongst Men, but also Smash Bros' Dragon's Fury, MasterofBeasts. It has been more than a year since I have made a new story, but allow me to share some details to all of you about my next project, A Monstrous Reality. I don't want to explain everything because it may spoil the entire story.

Like Dragon Amongst Men, A Monstrous Reality will be a story that I believe no one has thought of before. However, instead of focusing on one video game, why not two games that I really love? Anyways, A Monstrous Reality is a crossover between Capcom's Monster Hunter and Vanripper's Helltaker. The story will not take place in the Monster Hunter universe, but rather in the real world.

I will not go into full detail, but The plot of A Monstrous will focus on certain topics of both Helltaker and Monster Hunter, but if anyone has the story description, all of you may get the idea what the story will be about. To give out hints of what the entire story will be about, here are some major inspirations for A Monstrous Reality.

- Godzilla

- SuperMarioLogan (Or SML, before the puppets came in and the channel got demonetized)

- Angry Grandpa

- South Park

- GTA V (Maybe VI in the future?)

An important inspiration to keep in mind, though, is that A Monstrous Reality is also based off of an old MHA story that I wrote three years ago when I joined Wattpad, which I believe may be the worst story that I have ever written. I honestly don't want A Monstrous Reality to end up like that story and try to make it entertaining and powerful like Dragon Amongst Men.

Also, due to Helltaker barely having any lore besides gaining a harem of demon girls because of a dream, A Monstrous Reality will have historical and Christian references. I'm just saying this to be safe, but please know that none of these references are intended to stir up any controversy or drama of any sort.

Before I even made this introduction, I have brainstormed all the chapters that will be in A Monstrous Reality. Even though I have made the plot for one quarter of the story, believe me, the story will be a lot bigger than all of you expect. It may not only be the largest story that I will ever write, but perhaps the biggest Monster Hunter and Helltaker story in Wattpad.

Initially, the plot may not be so great and may be a little crappy, but I guarantee that as the story goes on, A Monstrous Reality will be a lot more interesting and better.

Lastly, here are a few notes that I will say.

- During the story, I may leave behind some information at the end of several chapters, such as answering some questions from prior chapters and leaving some development facts.

- In some sections of several chapters, I may leave comments to give out some explanations or random facts.

Well, that's the general information that I just want to share. The story of A Monstrous Reality will begin soon.