Chapter Three: A Hellish Mistake

Y/N's POV

Since I didn't want to walk all the way down the stone stairs I stumbled upon, I transformed myself into a Volvidon to roll all the way down to the bottom, only to end up crashing into a pair of giant crimson-colored doors that were made of stone. As a Volvidon, I uncurled myself to see what was around me, seeing that I was on a stone platform that was surrounded with multiple pillars of fire. I turned my attention back to the giant doors, trying to figure out where there led to.

Y/N: Why are there doors down in the caverns?

I was able to turn back into a human to get closer to the mysterious doors, observing the crimson color.

Y/N: And why are these doors colored red?

It was unwise to mess with doors that I didn't know about, but unfortunately, I have succumbed to my curiosity. Because of this, I put my hands on the doors and tried pushing them, discovering that they were unable to move. I tried pushing harder, but the stone doors won't budge, regardless of how much strength I used. Realizing that I can't open the crimson doors, perhaps, it was a good opportunity to turn back and make my way outside.

Y/N: I should turn back.

I was about to leave the giant doors and walk away on the stone platform, but the moment I was about to place my foot on the stairs, I looked back at the doors. No matter how hard I tried to keep my curiosity in control, I couldn't get a hold of myself. I really wanted to know what's behind those doors. I needed to know.

Y/N: *Groans* Fuck it.

After failing to leave the doors alone, I walked back to them. For a moment, I observed the doors again, trying to figure out a plan. If I wanted to see what's behind them, I had to do it right in case something bad happens.

Y/N: (What monster can dig underground?)

By thinking about the many names that had flooded my head yesterday, instead of picturing them as the cause of my terrible headache, I used the monsters' names as a tool to figure out which one is suitable for going underneath the doors. Then, I finally found a solution.

Y/N: Agnaktor!

I was surrounded by lava that came from the Ring of Monstrosities, but it didn't burn me. Instead, I began transforming into the leviathan that could be useful for digging beneath the giant doors. Shortly afterwards, I became an Agnaktor, and the lava that was on me became my molten armor.

 Shortly afterwards, I became an Agnaktor, and the lava that was on me became my molten armor

I began digging into the stone platform and made my way to the other side. After a few seconds of digging, I felt like I was already on the other side, so I made my way back up. Upon emerging from the ground, I decided to take a look around, seeing a vast cavern where everything was colored red, similar to the crimson-colored doors I dug past through underneath. It was like I was in a new world. I then had a thought that this might be a place that I was not expecting to arrive in, a place where I felt like I wasn't supposed to be in.