Chapter Four: Running Home

3rd Person POV

Even though Y/N was able to leave the realm of Hell, he was still being pursued by Judgement while running up the stairs, who was right behind him with her white chains.

Judgement: GET BACK HERE! I WILL NOT STOP CHASING YOU UNTIL I GET YOU!

Y/N, as a Diablos, refused to look back at the woman and continued charging forward.

Y/N: Get away from me, you crazy woman! I don't want to piss off God!

The two made it to the top of the stairs, seeing the entrance of the cavern that would lead Y/N outside towards the woods. Just before he could make it, Judgement made a lasso from the chains while running and looked at Y/N's tail. She was able to get a good aim and threw her the lasso at her target. It was able to tie around the Diablos' club tail.

Judgement: GOTCHA!

Y/N felt the chain wrap around his tail.

Y/N: (Damn it, she got me!)

The woman saw a rock she could use to stop Y/N from escaping. At the right moment, Judgement leapt towards the rock and pins her feet on it after landing. She then pulled the Diablos backwards, causing Y/N to fall on the ground.

Y/N: Damn, lady, you're strong as shit!

Judgement: THANK YOU, BUT COMPLIMENTING ME WILL NOT GET YOU OUT OF HERE!

Y/N: I wasn't complimenting you!

The Diablos got back up and tried moving his tail sideways, but regardless how much he tried, Judgement did not let go of the chain that was bind to his tail. Y/N got back up and tried running to the entrance, but he felt his strength beginning to fade away. Because of this, Judgement started pulling her chain back, slowly dragging the Diablos back. Suddenly, Y/N had an idea to escape.

Y/N: You know what?

With all his strength, he moved his tail towards the stone wall. Upon his club crashing into the wall, the cavern began shaking, with some small stalactites falling from the ceiling. A stalactite was about to fall down towards Judgement, who looked up and gasped once she saw it. The woman immediately released the chain lasso to dodge, giving Y/N the chance to escape with the chain still on him, as the stalactite shattered into pieces. However, this did not stop Judgement, who proceeded to chase after him, creating new chains to restrain him.

The Diablos finally made it outside, panting heavily afterwards. He turned around to see Judgement close to him.

Y/N: (This woman won't give up! I need to block her off!)

He then thought of something that will stop her.

Y/N: Duramboros!

The Diablos begins taking shape after his body was surrounded by colors of brown and green, shortly becoming a bulky monster with a club tail.