Characters and Introduction

Rohit Sharma

Owner and Executive Chairman of the 'NexGen- Pharmaceuticals' Company.

He was a very hardworking kid and was cheerful as well. He used to believe in love, seeing his parents but doesn't anymore since his dad cheated on his mom. His mom died of acute depression after separation from her husband. His father married another woman named Ambalika, who initially pretended to be good with Rohit, losing all her pretences as soon as her own daughter was born. Finally, Rohit's father and Ambalika's husband died due to alcohol poisoning, leaving a 14-year-old Rohit to his stepmother's mercy. She did not mistreat him but did not love him like he should have had either. 

He overtook his father's company as soon as he turned 20 and managed his final studies and office together. Now, the company is among the top three in the world and he is continuously trying to make it number one. Early-age responsibilities made his cheerful personality take a back step, now he shows the world he doesn't care for anything or anyone, other than his work. In reality, he's just as sweet and fun as he was but he feels if he showed any real emotions, it would be easier for people to manipulate him and he would not let that happen.

He doesn't like his half-sister for she has been poisoned against him by her mother. All they want from Rohit now is his inheritance (his dad hadn't updated his will so all his inheritance, money, cars, company and houses belong to Rohit barring one). 

They think his marriage would open the way to his inheritance for them. They know it wouldn't be easy to manipulate him but his spouse would be easier for that. Thus, they want him to get married at the earliest. 

Rohit is not interested in marriage at all as he thinks he wouldn't be able to be just to his partner nor would his family love his partner as much as any in-laws should.

Age- 36

Relationship- one fling in the past

Interests- movies, photography and cricket (nobody knows)