Chapter 4

"Sir, this issue needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Otherwise, it may affect our stocks and shares," Tejas informed Rohit. Rohit along with two of his employees stood in his cabin, discussing work. It was the next morning after the alliance had been fixed and Rohit had rushed out of his home as quick as he was able to, to avoid his family.

"And which company would it affect the most? Amongst our partner companies?" Rohit asked with a mad glint in his eyes.

"Sir, the Seymour Pharmaceuticals would be the one to have the most effect due to this."

"Then let it be," Rohit smirked. 

"But sir, it would affect us and our other partners as well!"

"To throw out one rotten/dead fish, it's necessary to be trapped for a while. We'll be okay after a while, they won't. They'd take their shares away, and voila! We're free of them!" Rohit explained.

"But sir...fish, trap...I didn't understand...," the third man, Vijay spoke.

"Arrey Vijay! Sir means that when a fish dies in the fish tank, to get it out we use a trap like a net right? Then when we put it in, all the other fishes possible get into it as well even though we need to get out a single one. We take out the rotten or dead fish and the others are free eventually! Vhi sir said just he meant the rotten fish as the Seymour Pharma, trap is this thing we're discussing and the other fishes are us. Once Seymour takes its shares and goes, we'll eventually be free and benefit along with our other partners," Tejas explained. 

"Since Seymour plays dirty, we want him out, we play this trick! Wow Boss! Good plan" Vijay exclaimed happily.

Rohit and Tejas laughed and Vijay joined in as well.

This is what Rohit liked about his office. Everyone was intelligent no doubt, but they were clever as well. 

"Okay, now go both of you, prepare for our next deal. You both are going to be the main leads there, go now," Rohit instructed.

Tejas and Vijay mock saluted and went out the door.

Rohit took out his phone and stared at a number. He went on edit and saved it as 'Virat 🫶.'

Rohit's eyes widened at his own actions and quickly edited the name again to 'Virat.'

He pulled up the contact to chat and stared as he completed the message. Should he send it?

'Hey, Virat. I would like to invite you to dinner this evening. Would you like to come? 

Regards,

 Rohit Sharma

NextGen Pharmaceuticals.'

No, it felt too formal. Virat was supposed to be his future fiance, not a client, Rohit chided himself mentally.

 'Hey Virat, wanna go out and hang out together today?'

Rohit deleted it again, the message now felt too casual to him.

'Hey Virat,

This is Rohit Sharma, we met last night, at your home. Hope you remember.

Anyway, didn't get a chance to talk with you yesterday, would you be able to come to a simple dinner today, evening? I'll be waiting for your response.'

And Rohit sent it. It felt just right. And then he waited.

xxxxxxx