Chapter one

TS: Planet Earth III Suite
Carloa snuck out, running, knife in hand.
I'm gonna find that dragon! When I do, I'll rip out its heart, and show it to my village! He thought. Trekking through the woods, he shoved branches out of his way. "How could I lose it?!" He scolded himself, kicking rocks, before tripping over something somewhat soft.
"Ow..." rubbing his head, Carloa got to his feet, turning around, before jumping behind a rock with a gasp. "The Storm Fury...!" Crouching, Carloa snuck up to the grey and white dragon, planting his foot on its head.

"I did it! I killed a—" The dragons eyes shot open, a bright vibrant blue, and it kicked him off, growling as it realized it was bounded by rope.

"I'm gonna kill you dragon! Ima, ima, cut out your heart and show it to my village!" The dragon groaned, shutting its eyes as it waited for its end to come...It never did. Instead, Carloa cried out: "I can't do this!" Taking his knife, he cut the rope, the Storm Fury rising to its feet, and pinning him.

"Please don't eat me, I don't taste good anyways!" The Storm Fury paused, blue eyes fixed to his own brown ones for a moment, then, reared back, snapping its jaws near the boys nose as it pressed down, leaping off and crashing into the undergrowth. Sighing, he grabbed his knife, the cut rope, and his notebook, and trekked back towards the village. "Why did I let it go.,.?" He pondered. Tripping over a rock, which forced him from his thoughts. "Hey Carloa! I heard you almost died yesterday! It would've been fun to watch!"

Carloa sighed, it was always Pigface. The boy didn't know when to shut up! It irritated Carloa, and placed him on the brink of insanity. All he wanted to do was go over and wipe the smirk from his face. "Yeah, yeah. Go ahead, laugh all you want!" He yelled. Balling his fists, he stormed to his hut, slammed the door, and flopped on his bed. "Ohhh, the gods hate me..." Getting off his bed, he walked over to his desk in front of his window, and began to sketch the dragon. "Son..." Carloa jumped, turning around. "I put you in the dragon killing class. I think I've been a little too hard on you lately..." Carloa opened his mouth, responding. "I-I don't want to kill dragons, dad..."
"What? Of course you do! It was all you would talk about a few weeks ago. You said yourself!" His dad went on, stopping as Carloa interrupted him. "Dad! Rephrase: I can't kill dragons!" His dad furrowed his brows, stating that he had dragon killing class in the morning, and left.

Early the next morning
Carloa packed his stuff, a shield, fish, notebook, and a small knife just in case. Nobody questioned him, or if they did, he didn't notice. Making his way into the woods, Carloa followed the trail, down past the ridge, and into a small ravine with a trickling stream. "Uh....Dragon?" He squeaked as a thump was heard behind him, and whipped around, holding the fish towards the dragon. It stared at him, mouth open, and snatched the fish, staring back at him once more. "I uhhhhh, don't have anymore..." he stared back into its bright blue eyes, noticing a darker colored mark on the dragon's forehead. "Altostratus! Thats what I'll call you!" He exclaimed.