BONUS story

It's here because it is. Enjoy this little thing!

She really aught to fix that door... he thought.

"Ah, greetings Olympus."

Olympus blinked; staring at her with a raised scaly brow.  "Uhm...What happened to your door?" he asked.

"Someone here threw rocks at it repeatedly!"

"Ooh...Fun..." he winced, having a good idea of who had ruined her door in the first place, a man hid in the corner; offering a sheepish grin, and waved at him. Raising a scaly brow in an unspoken question, he mouthed the words: "what?" the man held his finger to his lips, shushing him. Shrugging his shoulders, Olympus carried on.

"I've been instructed to kill more Night Furies..." Veira nodded, turning to the Demon Fury.

"You can fight his control; Olympus. We all know you can. Don't let Skaaari control your life, and your decisions."

"If only it were that easy, Veira..." he sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Well–don't just sit there and feel sorry for yourself!" Veira snapped, rapping his nose sharply. He drew back.

"Hey! Was that really necessary?..." he complained.

"Not really, but who cares?" she retorted.

"Uh–for one; My nose and I do..." he muttered.

"You won't die.." she stated.

"You don't know that!" he screeched, his jaws snapping shut inches from her head. He was breathing heavily. "My family died to him! My tribe is dead because of him!"

Veira nodded. "And you blame yourself; don't you?..." she spoke the truth. Olympus dropped his head, sighing in defeat.

"I do—..." he admitted.

"—I blame myself for breathing. They died for me to live...They don't deserve to be dead... If they had let him kill me...—" he choked on his words, tears falling from his eyes and curving around his muzzle. He had crouched, shoulders hunched; head tilted so it hung between his forelegs. His wings hanging limply at his side; resembling wilted leaves; or useless rags, tossed aside carelessly.

"Yeah. Maybe." Veira responded.

"You're not helping...!" he growled.

"What? Just saying." she shot back a sharp retort.

"Mhm..." he replied; rolling his eyes.

"Veira?" Raven butted in. "D'you have like–" he thought for a moment. "—Uhhhhhh–shoot! Nevermind..." he finished quickly; noticing Veira's glare. "You know I hate you Raven..." Veira sighed. Raven nodded. "I'm aware."
"At this point; I don't think I would care if my plants ate you..."
"Well crap–"  he whispered.
"Why ' ' Oh Crap ' ' ?" Olympus questioned.
"Her plants are like–scary, man!" Raven exclaimed. Waving his hands for emphasis.

"See?!"

"They are medium plants...Not colossal; as the ones in the nature realm are..." Olympus seemed unimpressed. "They could still eat me." Raven stated. Olympus sighed; giving up. "Clearing; your brain is the size of a small Fireworm's, though they're more intelligent than you." Raven gasped. "Hey! You're just a useless lizard!" From then on, the two got into a heated argument which included a few curses, that were better off unsaid. Raven lost of course; being the wimpy 40 year old he is. Who knew a man could have such little maturity? Veira knew Raven well enough; and having had to save his sorry butt multiple times; was it really necessary for her to have to save him? For whatever reason; she felt it was.