Chapter three: The "Shiny-Spiky Thing"

TS: Find The Strength. (BBC EARTH)

The Vikings scattered, Carloa trembling as he hid.
"Now—whats the first thing you need?"

"Uhhhhh... +5 Speed Boost?" Guessed Trollark.

"A–a doctor?!" Carloa screeched.

"You idiots! It's a...Uh...It's uhm..." Pigface fumbled with a mace. "A Shiny Spiky Thing!?" He concluded. The others groaned, and Lexis spoke up.

"No! A shield!"

Seth nodded in approval, laughing as the dragon shot a blast, hitting just above Trollark's helmet. He then shrieked, diving behind Pigface, who yelped, tripping backwards where they landed in a heap.
"Ow! Hey! The–the...The torchlight blinded me Lexis!" Pigface insisted, and Trollark snickered slightly. This earned him a glare, Lexis just rolled her eyes, purposely stepping on Pigface's gut.

"I–I guess it's just you and me now, Lexis..." Carloa shrugged, grinning, his face fell as she dove, responding: "Nope! Just you!" Carloa screamed, ducking, as Seth threw the dragon into its enclosure.
"Thats a fail for you; Carloa!" Seth growled, storming from the arena. "Good job, Carloa!" Pigface snickered, exiting after Seth.

. . .

"You know I hate you?" Lexis hissed, holding Carloa by the collar. "I–I'm perfectly aware..." Carloa grinned sheepishly. "Euch!" He sighed as Lexis pushed him away, leaving him to lay in the dirt.

. . .

         ~Back with Altostratus~

"We are so dead, Altostratus..." Carloa groaned, he was seated next to his dragon. Said dragon purred, laying her head on his lap. Smiling, he picked up her tail, earning him a questioning look. "Sorry, girl...Tell you what? I'm gonna fix that tail!"

...