Chained But Not Broken: (PT: 2)

TS: Dreams: Sad cinematic romance.

. . .

"Altostratus! NO!" The grey dragon turned at Carloa's words, swallowing her blast, before biting the mans arm as he raised a weapon. This didn't deter the others, who came to the mans rescue. As she was hit by a dart, her eyes rolled, and she slowly crumpled off.

. . .

"She'll make good money..." Muttered the man, his voice seemed distorted to the Storm Fury, who finally lost consciousness.

. . .

~Carloa P.O.V:~

"Father! You don't understand!" He cried, his father only glared at him coldly. Standing up; he called out. "Watch! Dragons aren't who we think they are! We can live together peacefully... My friend Altostratus can prove that!" He turned on his father, several other Vikings stood up, standing next to him. Ever so slowly, the other teens stepped up. "I won't let another dragon die by your hands." His father seemed taken aback; his gaze softened for a moment before turning cold once more. "You were never my son. I never wanted this..." He grinned wickedly. "I killed your parents..." Carloa stumbled back, his gaze full of rage. "How could you?" He motioned for them to free Altostratus, Trollark did so obediently. "I will never forget what you've done...But I will forgive you." With that; he turned on his heels, slowly moving to free the trapped dragons. "Lexis?" She stepped forward, choosing a Dawn Screamer who she lovingly named Starstrutter. This continued; with Pigface gaining the Spring Steamer, who he named Bonespitter. Trollark gained an Arrow-Toothed-Smoke-Splitter, naming him Skywanderer.

"Any Viking willing to change may do so."