Chapter two: Downed means Dead

TS: Blacktips Pack.

"There is two ways to be fooled: One is to believe what isn't true, and the other is not to believe what is..."–Viggo Grimborne

...

Carloa held out his hand, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He felt like a trapped Terrible Terror. Soon he felt soft scales against his palm, and opened his eyes.

...

"What you don't wanna do, is turn your back on a dragon!" Carloa looked up from his chicken wing, blinking at his instructor. "Why?" He asked, though, he already knew the answer. "See this here kid?" Carloa leaned closer, eyes widening. "This here is a Night Furies tail-fin. You go after the wings and tails. A downed dragon, is a dead dragon..."

...

Carloa got up immediately, he had to find Altostratus, and get out of here. "I–uh–I'm going to bed. S–see you tomorrow guys!" He took off, leaving his half eaten drumstick on the table, and disappeared into the gathering darkness.
"That was...Weird?" Lexis spoke up, her blue eyes full of suspicion. "Nah, that sounds like normal Carloa, remember the supposed "Storm Fury" he caught?" Pigface inquired with a snicker. "Pigface...Face the fact that you aren't funny, and nobody even likes you!" Lexis shot back.

Meanwhile; Carloa had been building something, he took this home, and hid it under his bed.

...

"Today, we fight the formidable Rock Slicer! Watch the tail...And the claws!" Seth, the training instructor thundered, pulling the lever back as an armored, and spiked dragon shot from its confinement, and ran around the arena.

...