Chapter 6

Third P.O.V.

Gabrielle was waiting for her brother in the parking lot in front of the Cobra Kai dojo in her car. She then sees the students all walk out of the dojo. She gets out of her car and leans against the door. The students all noticed her and stared at her car. Robby soon walks out and notices his sister. He runs over to her and she smiles instantly. He picks her up and hugs her. 

"It seems like Robby Keene has a girl

"It seems like Robby Keene has a girl." Kyler said with a smirk. 

They all stay quiet to listen in on the conversation. 

"What are you doing here?" Robby asks. 

"I'm here to pick you up. What do you think i'm here?" Gabrielle asks with a smile. 

Robby's Senseis watched curiously from the window. Kenny stood next to the older students. 

"I thought Claude, would have picked me up." Robby said. 

"Claude, is currently helping father." Gabrielle answered with a smile. 

"And the others?" Robby asks. 

"Mom, is currently trying to find work, and the others are being rowdy brothers." Gabrielle answered and Robby chuckles. 

"Can I ask a quick question?" Robby asks. 

"You just did. But go ahead." Gabrielle said. 

"Can we give, Kenny a ride home?" Robby asks. 

"Sure, tell him to hurry his butt up or I'm leaving him here." Gabrielle said and got back in the car to start it. 

Robby walked over to the group with a smile. 

"Ready to go Kenny?" Robby asks. 

"Ready for what?" Kenny asks. 

"Gabs, is giving you a ride home." Robby answered. 

"What?" Kenny asks confused. 

Before Robby could respond Gabrielle honked the horn and Robby looked back at his sister. 

"Gabrielle, is giving you a ride home. Now hurry and grab your things before she makes us walk." Robby said. 

Kenny grabbed his things and quickly walked Gabrielle's car with Robby behind him. The two get in and buckle up. Gabrielle drove out of the parking lot and it was quiet for a few minutes. 

"So, um are you two together?" Kenny asks breaking the silence.

"Nope, brother/sister." The two answered.

"Oh, I just thought that-" Kenny starts. 

"It's fine kid. Most people don't know I'm related to Robby. I'm Gabrielle his older half sister. Same father but different mothers." Gabrielle answered. 

"What does that mean Johnny Lawrence is your father?" Kenny asks. 

"Yup, and not very proud of it. But I have a dad that came into mine and my mother's life." Gabrielle answers before she pulls up to his house. 

"Thank you for the ride." Kenny said before he starts to walk away. 

"Hey, Kenny!" Gabrielle calls after him which makes the young boy stop.

"Yeah?" Kenny asks. 

"I know Robby is teaching you how to fight. But instead of him teaching you in your backyard. Call Robby or myself sometime and I'll come pick you up and he can train you in our backyard since it's a bit bigger." Gabrielle said before quickly writing her number down and handed it to the boy. 

"Thanks." Kenny said and walked into his house. 

"I like that kid." Gabrielle said before she backed out of the driveway and drove back home. 

"He's sweet and nice. He's been getting hassled at school and he asked me to help teach him how to defend himself." Robby answered. 

"Who's hassling him?" Gabrielle demands looking at her brother and then back at the road. 

"Anthony LaRusso and a bunch of his friends." Robby answered. 

"You know text Kenny right now and tell him I'll pick him up for the rest of the year." Gabrielle ordered her brother who nodded and started texting Kenny. 

*Time Skip*

Gabrielle was sitting in the parking lot of the middle school waiting for the bell to ring. When she sees the middle schoolers walk out she steps out of her car and leans against the car waiting for Kenny. All the middle schoolers watched her and wanted to see who she was waiting for. Robby texted Kenny telling her that Gabrielle would pick him up. 

She then notices Kenny who kept looking behind him as if someone might be behind him

"Kenny!" Gabrielle called out and everyone looked between her and Kenny who quickly ran over to her. 

He gets in the car. Gabrielle looked up to see four boys looking at her with glares. She flips them off and gets in the car before leaving the parking lot. 

"Thanks for picking me up." Kenny mumbled quietly. 

She parks in front of the Cobra Kai dojo and locks the door making sure he doesn't leave. 

"You are not leaving this car until you tell me what's going on with you." Gabrielle told him. 

"It's been getting worse." Kenny answered. 

"After class. I'm driving you to my house and we are going to do some snooping." Gabrielle told him and Kenny looked at her. "I'll tell you later. Now go before you are late."