Chapter 22

Sadly this is the last chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!  But I hope you all enjoy this chapter.*

Third P.O.V.

Gabrielle was with Katherine, Joseph, Terry, Robby and Claude walking through the park. When Johnny appears in front of them. Katherine rolled her eyes as Terry held onto Gabrielle's hand. 

"I know you have a restraining order against me but I would like to talk to my daughter

"I know you have a restraining order against me but I would like to talk to my daughter." Johnny said. 

"Dad, what you are doing is not looking good for you. Stop trying." Robby told his father. 

"Please." Johnny said with a pleading voice. "Gabrielle is my daughter, my own." 

"Oh really? Well then where the hell were you when she got the chicken pox and would only eat mash potatoes for a week? Where were you when she graduated high school? Or started college? Who the hell moved the mattress into her dorm, and out of her dorm and back into her dorm again?" Joseph asks angrily staring at Johnny who looked like a fish out of water. 

"When you think of an answer. Come find me." Joseph said before they all leave. 

They get back to Gabrielle's mansion and spend the rest of the day together. 

"Is he always this needy?" Terry asks as he and Gabrielle curl up together in their bed. 

"Yeah, it's like a cat that you get rid of but it always shows up." Gabrielle answered. 

Terry just laughs. 

"He's a nuisance." Terry grumbled. 

"We can always move away." Gabrielle suggested. 

"Really?" Terry asks. 

"Yeah, my father has a lot of places across the world. So we can still live in America or just outside of America." Gabrielle answered. 

"How rich is your father?" Terry asks. 

"More rich than you." Gabrielle answered with a stoic face causing Terry to quickly look at her.

That made Gabrielle just laugh. 

"No but seriously how rich are you?" Terry asks. 

"My father has over a billion dollars but the reason is because of the money he had inherited from his father." Gabrielle answered. 

"Then let's move." Terry said. 

"Are you serious?" Gabrielle asks. 

"Yes, I'm serious." Terry said. "Plus I want to raise a family with you." 

"Terry, what about Cobra Kai?" Gabrielle asks sitting up to stare at her husband. "What about Kim and the rest of the sensei's? What about the students who look up to you?" 

"I had talked to Kim and the other sensei's just an hour ago. They said it would be fine and they will continue teaching while we leave America." Terry said. "And I think it's time for me to retire."