Chapter 13

Third P.O.V.

It was the next day and Terry and Gabrielle were cuddled up in Gabby's bed. The entirety of Gabby's family and Cobra Kai all stayed over in the different guest rooms. Everyone was awake except for Terry and Gabrielle. Katherine was making breakfast along with Gabrielle's brothers. 

"Claude, go knock on your sister's door

"Claude, go knock on your sister's door." Katherine said. 

"Why me?" Claude asks. 

"Because I told you to." Katherine told him. 

"Fine." Claude said causing the teens to all smirk. 

On the way he opens the cat room door so the cats could go get their breakfast. He knocks on his sister's door not hearing any noise. He knocks again before hearing shuffling. 

"Who is it?" He hears his sister's voice. 

"It's Claude. Mom told me to come wake you and Terry." Claude said.

"Alright, give us a few more minutes." Gabrielle told him. 

"Alright." Claude said as he walked away. 

He goes back into the kitchen grumpily. 

"J'ai vingt-deux ans et Gabrielle en a dix-neuf qui vont bientôt vingt. Je suis plus vieux et elle est plus jeune. Elle a couché avec quelqu'un et moi non. Comment diable n'est-elle plus vierge alors que je le suis!?" Claude asks in French to his parents.

*I'm twenty-two and Gabrielle's nineteen turning twenty. I'm older and she's younger. She slept with someone and I haven't. How the fuck is she no longer a virgin but I am!?*

Katherine and Joseph both laugh. 

"Claude, je pense que c'est parce que Gabrielle a trouvé quelqu'un et pas toi. Vous devez rejoindre Tinder ou une autre application de rencontres où vous pouvez trouver quelqu'un à aimer. Tu n'as pas besoin de compter sur moi ou sur ton père. Vous devez soit quitter la Californie, soit simplement trouver quelqu'un que vous trouvez mignon." Katherine told him. 

*Claude, I think it's because Gabrielle's found someone and you haven't. You need to join Tinder or some other dating app where you can find someone to love. You don't need to rely on myself or your father. You either have to leave California or just find someone that you think looks cute.*

Gabrielle soon arrives downstairs with Terry right behind her. Everyone either wolf whistled or all clapped. 

"Oh shut up you guys

"Oh shut up you guys." Gabrielle told them. 

She grabs a plate for her and Terry before sitting on Terry's lap at the table. 

"But, mom's right. I mean there's always Cassidy's daughter." Gabrielle said making her brother aware that she was listening to the conversation. 

"She does have a crush on you." Achilles adds. 

"Am I just that oblivious?" Claude asks. 

"Yeah." Claude's siblings answered together. 

"You've been oblivious your entire life." Katherine told her son. 

"Is it gang up on Claude day!?" Claude asks. 

"It's everyday actually." Gabrielle said. 

Claude gave her a look and she raised her hands in surrender. Terry wrapped his arms around Gabrielle's waist and she leaned back. 

"And if you two are going to be lovey dovey. Don't do it in front of me." Claude said. 

"Who paid for this house?" Gabrielle asks. 

"You did." Claude answered after a few seconds. 

"Exactly. So we can act however you want. If you don't like it then you can leave the house when he's over." Gabrielle said in a joking way.