Chapter 10

Third P.O.V.

Robby was getting ready to leave the dojo since class was over. Kenny walked over to him. 

"Ready?" Robby asks the young boy. 

"Yeah, are we going to go see Gabs?" Kenny asks. 

"Yeah, we can." Robby says. 

"Auclair, Payne." The two hear and turn to see Sensei Kreese and Sensei Silver.

"Yes, Sensei?" Robby asks. 

"Stay back, we need to talk to you both." Kreese told the two who nod. "How is your sister?"

"She's doing better. She's expected to get better soon. But my mom has thought about putting charges on Sam and her family." Robby answered. 

"I'd like to pay my respects to your parents. Do you mind if I come to the hospital?" Kreese asks. 

"Sure." Robby said before he and Kenny leave. 

*Time Skip*

Robby and Kenny were sitting next to Katherine who was holding her daughter's hand. Joseph was out getting some food. That's when they heard a knock on the door. Robby's brothers stood up with their arms crossed just in case it was Daniel and his daughter. 

"Robby, do you know it is?" Katherine asks. 

"Well the only ones that I know about that would come are my senseis." Robby answered. 

"Well, let them in." Katherine says. 

Robby got up and walked over to the door. He opens it to see both his senseis, standing on the other side. He lets the two in and the notice Katherine sitting next to her daughter's bedside, older boys standing in the corner and Kenny next to the woman. 

"Mom, this is Sensei Kreese and Sensei Silver. Sensei, this is my mother, Katherine. My brothers, Achilles, Claude, Damien, Ferdinand and Francis. And the one on the bed is my sister, Gabrielle. My stepdad is out getting us food." Robby says. 

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Auclair." Silver says. "I'm Terry Silver and this is, John Kreese." 

"Please just call me Katherine." Katherine says before she heard a groan. 

Silver and Kreese noticed how each of the family members including Kenny turned their attention towards the bed very quickly. 

"Gabrielle?" Katherine asks softly before seeing her daughter's eyes flutter. 

"M-mom?" Gabrielle says and Katherine laughs in disbelief. 

"Oh my baby, are you okay?" Katherine asks worriedly. "Achilles, go get the doctor." 

"Yes, mother." Achilles said before he quickly left. 

"What happened?" Gabrielle asks confused. 

"You were beaten by Daniel LaRusso's daughter." Katherine told her. 

Robby had a dark look on his face which his senseis noticed. The doctor comes in and checks Gabrielle over to make sure she's completely fine. 

"She'll be okay. I'd like to keep her here for a few more days before I recommend leaving. I want to watch over her health to see if she gets any better." The doctor told Katherine. 

"Thank you, Doctor Hartman." Katherine says with a smile. 

That's when Joseph walks in with food before noticing his stepdaughter awake. 

"Bree!!" Joseph exclaims handing the food to his sons. 

"Hey, dad." Gabrielle says with a smile. 

"When did you wake?" Joseph asks. 

"Maybe three minutes ago." Gabrielle answered. 

"And I missed it. Oh shame!!" Joseph jokingly says. 

Joseph was soon introduced to Terry and John who he remembers very vividly. His father was in the army with the two. 

"Wait, Grandpa Thomas was in the army with both Robby's instructors?" Claude asks. 

"I guess that's where he learned how to fight. He taught father before father taught us." Francis says. 

"You guys fight?" Terry asks. 

"We only fight to defend ourselves even though that is a pussy kind of thing. But mother told us to fight when we have too. We protect each other when we need to." Gabrielle says.

"But for now we need to protect you." Ferdinand says. 

"Just because I have to be on bed rest and i'm injured doesn't mean I still can't kick your ass." Gabrielle warned and he raised his hands.