Chapter 16

Third P.O.V.

Gabrielle was laying in bed when she felt Terry get up.

"Where are you going?" Gabrielle asks tiredly. 

"I'm getting ready." Terry answered. 

"Right, you are picking up the other sensei's. I'll talk to you later." Gabrielle said before she fell back asleep. 

Terry just chuckled as he got ready. He walks downstairs to see Claude and Bonnie awake cooking breakfast. 

"Hello, Claude." Terry greeted. "Good morning, Bonnie."

"Morning Terry. Breakfast?" Bonnie asks. 

"Yeah, I'd love some. I have to leave soon though." Terry said as Bonnie gave him a plate of already made breakfast. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome

"You're welcome." The two chorused. 

"So tell me." Terry starts. "You two together?" 

"Yeah we are." Claude answered with a smile. 

"Congratulations Claude." Terry said before he finished his food and went over to the sink. 

"Let me. You need to get going." Bonnie said walking over and took his plate to clean.

"Right okay. Also wake Gabrielle in an hour for me." Terry said with a chuckle. 

"Will do." Bonnie said as Terry walked out of the car. 

He gets in and started the car before leaving the driveway. 

*An hour later*

Bonnie walks up the stairs and heads to Gabrielle's room. She knocks on the door and waits before walking in. She sees Gabrielle still asleep. 

"Gabs?" Bonnie calls. 

Gabrielle hums in response.

"Terry told me to wake you in an hour." Bonnie told her friend. 

It sounded like Bonnie was talking to a three year old trying to wake them.