Chapter 18

*I'd like to say it's been two years since Gabrielle and her family have arrived in the Valley + enjoy*

Third P.O.V.

It's been a few more months and Cobra Kai dojo's have been set up around the Valley. But today was different. Everyone was being secretive towards Gabrielle and were keeping her distracted unbeknownst to her. 

"Gabrielle!" Katherine's voice is heard throughout Gabrielle and Claude's mansion. 

"In the kitchen!" Gabrielle calls back. 

"Hello, sweetheart." Katherine said kissing her daughter on her forehead. "I need you to get dressed in this." 

Katherine hands a bag to her daughter as Gabrielle gave her a confused look. 

"Just go get changed." Katherine told her daughter. 

Gabrielle nods before she takes the bag and rushes upstairs to change. Katherine smiles and starts texting everyone that was in on the plan was working. She then hears footsteps and turns to see Gabrielle walking down the stairs. 

"Oh you look very beautiful

"Oh you look very beautiful. Sit down I'm going to do your makeup." Katherine gushed. 

"Mom, if this is a date with Terry then he usually doesn't have me dress up for him. So what's the point of this?" Gabrielle asks. 

"Hush." Katherine said as she sat her daughter and started doing her makeup. 

Ten minutes later, Gabrielle's makeup was ready.

"You look beautiful." Katherine continues to gush. 

"This is ridiculous. Why do I need to look this fancy?" Gabrielle asks confused. 

But before Katherine could answer a knock on the door interrupted the conversation. Katherine tells Gabrielle to stay as she goes to the door. Katherine opened the door but her smile went away not seeing Terry but Mr. LaRusso and Johnny. 

"What are you two doing here?" Katherine hissed. 

Gabrielle heard her mother's angry voice and quickly walked into the hallway leading to the doorway.