Chapter 14

(Terry will not pay the referee. I repeat WILL NOT pay the referee. But Cobra Kai will still win.)

Third P.O.V.

It was the day of the karate tournament and Gabrielle and her family were sitting on the bleachers waiting for the tournament to start. Francis noticed Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do arrive, before he nudged his sister. 

"Look who decided to show up

"Look who decided to show up." Gabrielle mused causing the Auclair family to look at the arrivals. 

Gabrielle looks over at Terry who was already looking at her. She smiled and Terry smiled back before mouthing, 'I love you'. Gabrielle mouthed back, 'I love you too'.

"If they win this, then a big party will be at our house." Claude said. 

"Exactly. I can't wait to shove this win into Sam's face." Gabrielle said seeing the girl staring at her. 

Gabrielle mockingly waves at her with a smirk. Sam growls causing her father and friends to look at her. 

"Sam?" Eli asks confused. 

"I want to punch her." Sam hissed. 

"No!" Daniel told his daughter. 

Daniel turned away as Eli turned to Sam. 

"Go, ahead. I'll make sure that no one is around." Eli told her. 

Devon noticed and looked at the girl. Miguel noticed her looking at Gabrielle. 

"That's Gabrielle." Miguel said to Devon. 

"Sensei's daughter right?" Devon asks. 

"Yeah, but just don't mention her around him." Miguel informed. 

"Why?" Devon asks. 

"The only reason she's here is because she's supporting Cobra Kai and wants to rub it in her father's face, when Cobra Kai wins. If they win, that is." Miguel told her. 

Katherine looks over to see Cassidy and her daughters walk through the doors of the gym. 

"Cassidy's here." Katherine told her family who looked. 

"I'll go greet them." Gabrielle said and got up to walk over to them. 

Sam watches her with a glare. Demetri noticed. 

"Sam, you need to warm up." Demetri said. 

"I will." Sam snapped causing Demetri to flinch. 

"Cassidy!" Gabrielle calls out. 

Cassidy looked up to see the young woman. 

"Oh Gabrielle!" Cassidy squealed happily.

The two hugged. 

"It's so good to see you." Cassidy said. 

"And you as well. But what are you doing here?" Gabrielle asks.