Chapter 2:Moving on

I smiled a little as I walked inside with the guys. I felt as if I was to distract them from working thought of course the ones who where actually the ones who would distract was those other girls that only came here to flirt with Soda. I leaned back against the wall as I watched them work and of course I would talk to them. Being able to go out just like finally be able to be out of the house was a good start to begin with. 

"So Hanna what's up with all of this hard break up that your dealing with?, Steve asked.
I shrugged slightly "Same as that night thought I' know that its better to just move on", I spoke softly. I looked back at Sodapop as I noticed him smiling.
"That's nice Hanna that your actually trying to move on", said Soda which just made me nod. It was nice to give myself that opportunity to be able to move on even thought I knew that I wasn't over Zane. The past days I've been hanging out more with Sodapop not that I didn't hang out with him before just that this time its more.

That day we where at the Curtis house talking with the rest of the gang. To be honest I was feeling so much better I didn't know how to be able to explain all of that just that maybe the reason that I has friends by my side to help me out on this. I giggled softly to the jokes that Two-bit was making even thought some of them weren't even that funny it was still great to get to hang out with them all.

I didn't know what it was that feeling that made me so much better then before. It hasn't even been that long since Zane dumped me thought after all of the sweet and nice things that Soda made me realize that it wasn't worth it thinking about a jerk like Zane. I didn't know what was going on lately. Just that all of a sudden everything went to being alright. I didn't listen to when people said that I was over Zane that couldn't be it hasn't been too long and I've been hooked on him. I sighted to myself and felt someone wrap their arm around me. I looked over with my beautiful blue eyes to see that it was Soda I smiled softly. Seeing him flash that amazing movie star smile that everyone said he had. Even his looks where like from movie star. What was this? Was I really finally over Zane like completely. Could this be something I wanted to he over him and be able to move on? .