Chapter 10 Just you

It was just like any other day the following morning. I woke up and looked over seeing Sodapop who was next to me so then he did sleep over for the night after that long talk last night. I sighted as I noticed he had his hand wrapped around my waist not that it bothered me but still. "Morning", came a soft voice and instantly knew it came from Sodapop. The good thing was that I really wasn't thinking about everything that had happened.

"Y'know I really like you right?", he asked as we both looking into each other's eyes for a minute. "No besides you still have feelings for Sandy it isn't easy to get over someone that quick", I mumbled. I had to admit this was hard for the two of us but somehow he seemed to be alright with the fact that he wasn't with her anymore.

' It all seemed weird and I looked down since things where getting kinda weird between us, we've never really talked about how we felt about who and things like that. He pushed a stand of my blonde hair behind my ear "I know its hard for you. Trust me it will be hard for a while but eventually it will all get better soon once you see who's right for you", he said as he kissed my forehead.
I smiled softly as I looked into his eyes that I had to admit where absolutely gorgeous "Your so cute when you stare", he said chuckling a bit. "I ain't staring", I mumbled a bit of course maybe I was but wasn't gonna admit that. He smirked as he pinned me down on the bed "Oh please Hanna", he said whining a bit as he tried to get me to admit it.
"Hmm. never", I said as I looked up at him giggling a bit no matter what this boy always made me laugh or smile at least which was a good thing i'm guessing. "Your so cute", he said as he kissed my nose a bit. My heart pounded a bit more as I noticed how close our lips where from each other. I didn't know what I was feeling at the moment but it was something that I had never felt in such a long time. As I continued to look at him, maybe it was something in his eyes that would make me feel this.
As silence began to fill the room, in just seconds he began to say something "Y'know Doll that jerk doesn't deserve ya I know someone so much better for you that will treat you like the princess you are", he said as we looked into each other's eyes. I looked at him it was sweet that he would say that but I wondered who he had meant when he had said he knew someone for me. "Oh really who?", I asked as I looked around.
Just as I said that I was cut off by Sodapop pressing his lips against mine, I had to admit I wasn't expecting for him to do that but kissed back. To tell the true I was so confused about what I felt right now, i've always heard that saying of feeling butterflies in the stomach. Now I know what they all meant by that. As our lips moved in a sync just as if it was the right thing. "I love you Hanna", he mumbled softly against my lips.
I smiled as he reached down for my hand and held it in his own, I intertwined our fingers together smiling something about this just felt so right. He looked down at me grinning wide. As we stayed there for a moment kissing we both eventually pulled away "Wow", he said happily.
I smiled as I looked up at him "So what now?", I asked him softly. "Hmm I don't know maybe if you want you can be my girl?", he asked seeming a bit nervous even after that kiss. I bit my bottom lip slightly as he got off of me and laid down next to me. I looked over at her "Hmm.", I said about to give him an answer when the idiot of my older brother decided to walk inside "Breakfast is ready if you guys want some", he said before leaving again.
Sodapop turned his attention back to me so he could know what my answer was, the good thing was that my brother didn't ask anything about what was going on since he was so over protective.

Hey, well I hoped that you like this chapter it kinda took me a while to think about all of this. Please make sure to comment, heart and share!. It means so much that we have the best readers and it makes it amazing when someone decides to heart this. Please make sure to share this with your friends and such. Also i'm so sorry if you can't tell where the paragraphs start. I don't know much about this website so i'm sorry about that.