Chapter 3 :~I don't know you name it~

These past couple of days seem to be alright I mean I haven't really thought about Zane or anything that happened that night that he dumped me. I hadn't been to a party which was something odd to see from me of course everyone knew that I liked partying once in a while. Jack looked down at me "So Hanna I see you've been hanging out a lot with that Curtis guy I don't know his name", he said with a small smirk. I looked back at him "Yeah so there ain't any wrong about that", I spoke softly. He nodded slightly "I know don't get sassy anyway maybe ya are getting a crush on him", he said chuckling.

        "Uh no he's just a really close friend that's all", I said softly. I ran my hand through my silky blonde hair and thought about what he had said I wasn't too sure if I was ready for another relationship. I mean after all I didn't think I was ever gonna be over Zane sure he was so good looking but ended up to be a total jerk. Then again Sodapop was good looking but he was a sweet guy, as the silence begin to fill the room between Jack and I.. Sometimes it was nice to have some what of a silence to the point where it wasn't that awkward 

           He looked down at me "Well whatever you say baby", he said snickering. I rolled my eyes a little and walked back outside just sometimes I needed some time to take a quick walk around town to hang out with friends or just be alone to think about things straight. The wind blew my hair back like in some of those old cheesy movies. I didn't even pay much attention to if there was any socs around or not that was the least of my worries after all. Although im in the middle class so they don't mess with any of us at times cause middle class don't get in between that rival that greasers and socs have. I kicked small rocks along the way not really heading to anywhere cause it was a way to forget about all of my problems . I sighted a little and didn't look where I was walking to that was all until I bumped into someone , Thats when I decided to look up and looked at Sodapop.

"Sorry Doll didn't mean to ya alright?", Sodapop asked softly which made me nod a bit "Yeah don't worry about it. I looked up at him as he smiled "No it wasn't but to make it up to you how about we go see a movie or something?", he suggested and I nodded a bit "You don't have to cause it isn't such a big deal I was the one who wasn't looking".

"Its not that I have to its that I want to", he said with a wide smile as he waited around. I bit my bottom lip slightly thinking about it.