Chapter 7:Just you

The following morning was just like any other day I got up and took a quick shower. Once that was done I got doing my makeup. I soon finished and headed to the Curtis house. It was nice that I was finally going back out and maybe everyone was right I was getting over Zane. As I walked down the street the wind blew my hair back like in some of those cheesy movies. I was a bit happier that I didn't think much about the idiot of my ex boyfriend.

Once I had arrived at the Curtis house I walked inside to see that most of the gang was there and it was nice to be back hanging out with all of the gang. I walked over to the kitchen where Sodapop, Dallas and Steve where all talking about some things. I didn't know what about and it wasn't my business to be honest. But somewhere between their little conversation I heard my name but not that they where calling me over but that they where talking about me. Not bad things cause I knew none of them where like that well maybe Dallas but not of me we got along great. I've known him for a while now.

"So Hanna", said Dallas looking at me smirking a bit more. I looked over at Steve who was being the same way as Dallas.

"What?", I said so confused to what they where up to. It was obvious that they where up to something that I still didn't know what it was about.

Then again that made me wonder about that note that I had gotten and read last night I didn't know who's it was from. But that made a bit of sense if they where acting this way and saying my name in their conversations. I walked up to Sodapop "So your the one that wrote that cute note", I said giggling a bit.

"Yeah but I didn't write it all alone I had the help of Ponyboy cause ya know I can't think like that. But a bit it all comes from the heart", he said looking down at me.

I smiled softly "Of course but it was still really nice and sweet I liked it" I said smiling a bit more. "Is that really true what you wrote or is it cause you wanted me to feel better cause after all that I been through with Zane?", I asked I needed to be sure of it.

He took my small hands in his and smiled softly "I really did mean all of that when I wrote friendship I want it to be more than just that", he said smiling a bit.

I didn't know that he had ever felt this way about me "But I thought you weren't over Sandy and you still loved her or that you liked one of those girls that go to the DX all the time", I said softly as I looked up at him.

Sodapop shook his head slightly "No no I don't the one and only who I love is just you', he said smiling wide.