Chapter 11 Just tell me you love me

I smiled as I looked over at him it was nice to know that even after Zane that maybe I was falling for Sodapop. I mean i've had a few feelings for him since I met him but that was all until Zane came along. I wasn't so sure what I felt anymore it all confused me to be honest, I wanted to always so badly met the one who would actually love me for me. I knew that Soda was still laying down besides me and I needed to give him an answer which I had to think about it.

"Hmm yeah I would love to be your girl", I spoke softly as my eyes met his once again. Before I could say anything I felt his lips against mine, a smile grew bigger and of course I kissed him back. After what seemed like forever I slowly pulled away not wanting it to end "I love you Hanna", he said softly. "I love you too Soda", I said smiling a bit more. Maybe it was nice that I was getting another chance of falling in love which it didn't take me too long to finally get over Zane. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist, I giggled a bit more as I sat up on the bed looking over at the window seeing the sun that was now out and the birds chirping. It was nice I never really got this early in the morning but it wasn't much of a big deal anyway.

I felt him get up as well which made me smile a bit more "Have I told you your beautiful? and that I love you so much?", he said whispering into my ear his arms around me. A small shiver ran down my spine, I smiled and nodded "Yes about a thousand times but I'm glad to hear it often", I spoke as I pecked his lips softly. We stayed there for a few minutes just not saying much but it was nice being with each other. He had always been there for me through my good and bad times which was sweet. "Hanna hurry up and get something to eat", I heard from downstairs knowing that it was probably one of my brothers. I smiled as I stood up from the bed.

Soda chuckled "Lets go doll don't want for you to get into some trouble huh?", he said as he stood up and picked me up bridal style "Soda", I said as I looked up at him. Once we where downstairs I looked over seeing my brother eating something of course just like half of the time my parents weren't home but that wasn't such a problem. "Hanna haven't we told you not to be bringing boys into your room", Blake said of course it had to be him. "Well yeah but its not like we were doing anything bad, besides you sound like dad",I said snapping at him. He rolled his eyes "I'm just saying we don't need you pregnant", he said.
"Yeah and we don't need you getting some girl pregnant and leaving her huh?", I spoke as I looked over at him, he glared at me and just decided not say anything more. "Though so", I said smiling that of course I had gotten him back.

I headed over into the kitchen and grabbed two plates heading Sodapop one and the other one for me. I smiled as I walked with him to the living room sitting down on the couch as we ate some of the food. "Do you have work today?", I asked him as he nodded a bit "Yeah I actually have to go in a bit but maybe it won't be so boring if my beautiful girlfriend was to go there and keep her handsome boyfriend some company", he said as he kissed my nose. "Hmm maybe", I said giggling softly as

I set the plate down along with his. Sodapop grinned as he pecked my lips softly and pulled me over onto his lap wrapping his warm arms around me.
I leaned back against him as I smiled a bit more we watched tv for a few more minutes until he said he needed to head home to get ready for work. I nodded "Alright ill see ya later then", I said as I gave him one last quick passionate kiss.

Sodapop smiled as he kissed back, he pulled away and headed out the door going to get ready for work. I smiled as I walked back over to the couch deciding that I would hang out for a while at my place and then hang out at the DX with Soda. "So looks like someone is over Zane now huh?", I saw as Jack walked inside wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "Looks like someone didn't get less cocky", I said as I looked back at the tv. "Oh c'mon Hanna I was just saying", Jack said as he looked at me. I looked at him "Whatever Jackass", I mumbled out a bit I knew how much he hated the idea that I called him that but it was something that kinda did fit him the way his personality was and such.

I hanged around for what seemed like an hour or two. I walked back to my room upstairs looking for something to wear when I had I got . Of course I fixed a bit of my make up and smiled to myself. Once I was done with all of that I walked back downstairs going out of the door the good thing was that since i'm middle class the socs don't bother to mess with us or anything like that.

I walked down the street heading to the DX which wasn't that far from my house, after a few minutes later that I had arrived there I walked inside seeing Sodapop and Steve messing around just like they always did. "Hey doll!", Sodapop said as she ran off over to me picking me up as he spun me around. I smiled as I held onto him "Hi Soda looks like you missed me", I said softly. He nodded "Of course I did so much", he said as he kissed all over my face. Steve raised an eyebrow "Uh ill be in the back if you two need me looks like you won't be whatever", he said.

"Oh looks like he didn't want to see that", I spoke softly as I looked at Sodapop staying in his arms where I felt so safe. "Eh he's kinda in a bad mood today i'm guessing since Evie and him broke it off", Soda said which made me nod. He smiled as he set me down on the counter with him standing in front of me in his arms around my waist. He smiled as he leaned in and placed his forehead against mine.

As we both stared into each other eyes for a bit. Sodapop smiled his movie star smile that would make any girl melt for. "I love you", he said smiling. "I love you too Soda", I said as our lips met once again.

Hey! well that was another chapter I hope you guys are liking this story. So please make sure to keep hearting, commenting, and sharing this story.