Chapter 12: Troubles, And Jealously at the DX.

I giggled and looked up at him it was nice to know that I finally was in love again. Sure it had been very hard to get it over with and all but Soda helped me through it all. He smiled "Your so cute everything that you do just makes me happy", he said as he held me.

As the time went on we talked about lots of things and where just there. It was just one of those slow days so I knew that I wasn't being one to distract him at work. That was all until some socs girls walked inside I knew exactly who each of them where I recognized them from cheer. They all thought that they where all that. Thinking they where the most perfect girls in Tulsa. I shook that off as I looked over seeing when Soda charged then for the things that bought. Some of then weren't here to even buy anything just to flirt with my boyfriend Sodapop. That's what I hated but knew that he wasn't a cheater or anything like that but still I couldn't help but to feel this way which was jealous.

I probably wouldn't even admit that I was of course. I sighted and sat there hoping that these girls would leave already. At that moment I really did feel like saying something. But then again I didn't say nothing just continues to stay there this was like some hard thing to have to deal with even though Soda wasn't flirting back. Was it cause I was there? Of cause he truly loved me?. Those two questions where on my mind.

I let out a long sight as the girls giggles and flirted. Steve came out and called Sodapop over to help him on the car. Of course he went since the girls didn't even get anymore things to buy. Some soc girl name Ariana that has some what of nice green eyes with the 'perfect hair' its falls down to her shoulders and it looks silky lightly brown with small curls. "You know Hanna he's just using you. Well let's face it he might want one us socs girls", she said twirling a piece of her hair and giggled.

I rolled my eyes slightly knowing not to listen cause most of the time it was all lies and not something to really pay attention to. "Oh whatever", I spoke. The girls all giggled and had some kind of look that was almost like a glare. What if he was? I know that some guys around Tulsa would considered me to be hot and all. But maybe I wasn't good enough for him or something.

They all left after a long talk that we had and sighted. I know that I should trust him but out of all of the times I was being lied to I wasn't so sure. A few moments he came back.

"Hey baby girl sorry I took forever. Steve there I guess is tired and all that he didn't know how", he said as he pecked my lips softly. I pecked his back but pulled away right away. Usually we would end up kissing or such afterwards. I looked down and bit my lip slightly.

"Is something wrong cutie?", Sodapop asked me.

"No", I lied about it not wanting for him to worry about it since maybe it wasn't such of a big deal.

Sodapop looked down at me "Are you sure baby girl cause whatever it is that is making you upset please tell me", he spoke softly.

"Well I'm tired about getting used and all of that. Its so hard for me. I- I don't know its hard to go through something like that. I want you to tell me the truth. Are you just using me? I asked. Maybe it was something stupid to ask him since he isn't the type to cheat.

It felt like a while with no answer. I looked up at him waiting for that answer. "Hanna", he said softly until he stopped.....