Chapter 5:Just admit it

It was just one of those days where I started feeling much better even thought when someone would bring up about Zane it would bring me somewhat down. I decided not to think about it for now cause it wasn't anything that would be considered such a big deal. I sighted a bit well that was enough thinking about some asshole that wasn't worth it. I ran my fingers through my silky blonde hair and thought about what my older brother Chris had said I ain't too sure.

I ain't too sure though cause it all seemed like its gonna be hard to ever get over some guy like Zane what's the point in thinking about him? I thought to myself and sighted a bit.

I spend most of my day hanging out with some of my friends that where always there to support me no matter what that's just how we all where with each other. I was glad that sometimes things weren't so hard on me cause of it like its something that its hard to explain even to me it barely makes sense.

"So Hanna I hear ya are kinda over that boyfriend of yours what's his name again?, said Two-bit which made me nod a bit.

"Yeah a bit", I spoke softly it was true even if it was that I didn't want anyone else knowing cause it lead to something that no one would really suspect.
It all was silent for a bit feeling the silence between the whole room which was somewhat odd I knew that all the time that I went to the Curtis house it was usually loud cause of how it was most guys and all. Well that didn't matter cause they where all still loud.

"Well that's good who's the guy you have fallen for?", asked Dallas and I ignored hoping he wouldn't ask me anymore about that.
"Does he happen to be Sodapop?", Steve asked chuckling a bit and I bit my bottom lip slightly how could I gave them an answer when I was so confused about what love even was it was as if I couldn't fall in love.

"Leave her alone guys", mumbled Sodapop as Steve smirked a bit as well as Dallas.
"C'mon Hanna just admit it that you dig Sodapop?", chuckled Steve still that left me without an answer.

"Don't be that way Hanna admit it if your not saying anything means that it is true huh?", asked Dallas.
All of them continued saying things like that and little did I know why they where doing all of this.

I decided to just let them say whatever the hell it was that they needed to say cause honestly I wasn't gonna give them an answer to that when I was confused about what I really felt about him. All I knew was that he was such a great friend who was always there in this hard time that I am going through with this hard break up. I knew that I was there for him when Sandy had left him and such.

"Well dinner is ready", called Darry from the kitchen as I looked over at the guys who went practically running into the kitchen.
Sodapop smiled softly "So Hanna ya want anything?", he asked and I nodded a bit. He got a plate with some food and handed it to me.
"Thanks", I said softly and he nodded slightly still smiling that movie star smile of his that would make any girl melt for.

After dinner I walked back outside to head to my house when I felt someone gently grab my arm turning around to see that it was Sodapop.
He smiled a bit "Didn't want you to be walking all alone you could get jumped. I know that socs hardly think about jumping people that are middle class . But I mean they'll jump any pretty girl like yourself so it will be better if I was to walk you home knowing you will get home safe", he said.

I nodded a bit "Alright that's sweet thought", I said softly as I started walking out of the house along with him.

"It really isn't a problem Hanna I actually like that I can spend more time with you", he said

I giggles a bit as I looked back up at him which made him smile a bit more as we walked my house was like a couple of blocks away.
We walked a couple more blocks almost getting close to my house the whole way there we talked about some things.

"So now im gonna ask you. Admit it Hanna ya dig me", he said with a wide smile and a small chuckle.