7. Trail room

Read the note below*

Ishi's Pov*

I entered the trial room and locked the door from inside but my heart stopped beating when I saw him leaning on the door with a smirk. I creeped out when I found him there staring at me darkly. I tried to open the lock but held the knob and stood in front of me. His face was so close to mine, my eyes felt drowsy when I sniffed his collagen, my knees went weak when he roamed his finger sensually on my bare arms. I stepped backward to keep me sane but he was making it difficult for me. I don't know but after that night something has changed, I have never been this close to any man and his touch was doing something to me. I know this is just attraction and body needs, I am not going to fall in this trap I have to keep myself sane. I gathered my courage to ask this question. I hope he is in his right mind, which is not usual for me.

“ What are y..ou doing here?” Asked while he was tracing my face softly with his nose and I was getting lost in his touch, I couldn't handle this sweet torture, I fisted on his shirt tightly while he tightened his hold around my waist.

“ You k..k..illed him…” I said, while my body was trembling with fear and sensation.

“ Trust me kitten, he deserved it, and I will kill each person who will touch you” He said in a deep husky voice. Suddenly, he sounded so concerned and loving, I don't know maybe it is because nobody in my life was this possessive for me. I Always craved for love and attention. I expected this from mom and my dad but she only said that I am a disappointment and now when someone is claiming me this madly I don't want him, he is the same no less than my dad. My thoughts were interrupted when my bare back hit the cold mirror as I was wearing a deep back Anarkali. The coldness of the mirror sent a chill to my spine, his hard body pressed against my body.

“ Please leave me” I said, my voice trembling with fear.

“ Ask anything it will be in your feet except this, I can't leave you, you have to realise that you're mine” He said and moved to my neck, he started giving me wet kisses on my neck. He licked my sensitive spot making me moan in pleasure, I felt him smirking against my neck. I couldn't help it but kept moaning on his sensual touches. He pulled out and looked into my eyes, his eyes were not dark as before, it was replaced with a different emotion. No, it was not lust either.

“ I want to suck you kitten” he said pressing my breast softly,making my heart thump. I looked everywhere but not his eyes, I somehow wanted to escape from him but his touches was not helping me. I wanted to drown in him forgetting the rules and ethics. I shook my head at this wild thought, how can I even think of this he is Mafia, I can't do this, I hate him yes I hate him.

“ I am not asking kitten, I want it and I know you want this too” He said and pulled my duppata down and threw it on the floor. My breath turned heavy and my chest heaved up and down. He looked down at breast with his piercing gaze and I felt myself naked in his dark gaze. My body was reacting to his stares and somewhere it was itching for his touches. I didn't want to feel this way but the situation was not helping either. He twirled me softly and my hand rested on the mirror while my back faced him. My cheeks were touching the cold mirror. He kept my hair aside and kissed neck softly, I closed my eyes feeling his magical touches and kisses. He opened the knot of my back in one go. And the next moment my back was all naked infront of his eyes. He roamed his fingers softly and my nails scratched the mirror as it was too arousing. I felt wetness between my legs. He gave wet kisses on my back while I was lost in the feeling of ecstasy forgetting that I hate this person.

He made me face him by turning me around, he was looking at me darkly making me feel timid in front of him. My cheek was feeling so hot, I was looking everywhere in the room but not him.