Prologue

Scene 1

Ishita's pov*

I came out of the bathroom thinking of a way to get out of this mess but I have no idea what to do? I was in my thoughts when I heard a sound coming from the window. It didn’t take me a second to recognize the footsteps.I ran towards the window and opened it to take a view but the next moment my soul left the body when I saw Lucas’s body hanging in front of me. His body was soaked in blood, my steps halted back,my breath turned heavy, his one eye was not present while the other eyelid was chopped off. His fingers were chopped off while his toenails were taken off. My body went into a haze. I couldn't process anything, I saw his skin was taken off from his body, I couldn’t help but scream in fear.

Scene 2

" How dare you to betray me?" Asked Alvin, his eyes have turned dark in Anger, he was punning my hands on ghe wall while our breath was mixing in each other, there was an inch difference between our lips if anyone of us move we will probably end up kissing. His hot breath touched my neck shiver ran to my spine. He always do this, he always scare me. He has no right to do this but still he does it. He makes me helpless with his action. My body reacts to his touches. Today I have to speak for myself, I took a deep breath and pushed him with my all strength while he started at me darkly.

" Because I hate you, I hate your dark world, there is no difference between you sn my father, you both are a curse to humanity. Killing innocent people, ruling with their money, doing every illegal work. I can only hate you for all this Alvin, just leave me alone or I will cause more damage to you in future" I shouted angrily while he was looking at me furiously. He came forward and banged his hands on the wall while I closed my eyes in fear.

" We are not same, what are you saying I am a curse to humanity, so my dear kitten how did even thought that I wil let you go. You are mine and will be mine till the end of this world, I will end each and every barrier which will stop you to be mine. And about the curse let me show you the real Alvin my love what a curse could do" He said while eyes we're filled with anger and I knew I fucked up badly this time, what is he going to do, will he will kill me this thought ran in my mind and my blood dried in my nerves.