11. The Slap

Itni jaldi target complete kar diya tum sabne merko idea bhi nahi tha.

Target 1k+ votes and 300 comments

Ishita's pov*

He was moving towards me while I was walking backwards, I saw he took a remote from the table. He pressed a button and the next moment the glasses of the room were covered with blackness. I couldn't see anything outside the room and vice versa. I gulped down in fear, my back hitted the cold glass and I knew that now there is no escape. I thought of all possibilities and like a sensible person I decided to stay. I might be afraid of him but I am not a coward. He stood in front of me and kept his finger on my chin, to make me look into his dark eyes. A chill ran down to my spine but I didn't let him overpower my emotions, not this time AV aka Alvin Romano.

“ What did I tell you, kitten?” he asked in his deep scary voice and that's it my all confidence shattered into pieces. I blinked my eyelids just to get off his effect while he traced his finger slowly on my cheeks. His breath was fanning my face and once again I was on the verge of losing my sanity. No, not again, Ishi. Get a hold on yourself please. I reminded myself, I can't lose today, it's about my life.

“ Listen, Mr. Romano I am not interested in this offer. I would appreciate it if you don't force me” I said in a stern voice while he chuckled darkly.

“ Kitten got her voice back, hmm this is the sexiest thing I would ever witness and what were you saying, interest… hmm tell me how do I create your interest sweetheart. Hmm how about using your friend, or maybe rejecting her after a good humiliation. No, not a bad idea, the kitten will not like it hmm, how about sending her to that bastard lucas so that she can fulfil her wish of hitting him” He said in a threatening tone, scaring the hell out of me. No this time I was not scared of him, I was scared of losing my one and only person, who was the ultimate solace of my life. I couldn't take this pain and my reflexes took over me.

My hands flew in the air and landed on his cheeks harshly, the room echoed with the sound of slap his face jerked sidewards. Just before I could realise my blunder he pinned my hands on the wall, his eyes were red in anger he was gritting his teeths.

“ How dare you?” He asked in a tone which I never heard before, it felt like it's my end now.

“ How dare you say this nonsense?” I asked in the same anger dripping voice, no this time I won't back off this is too much. You cannot harm the only person I have not in this lifetime you psycho. He started laughing maniacally. And I was shocked, I didn't expect this from him. It was out of syllabus, did I cross my limits. Of course I did now I made him more angry but that's enough of his nonsense, let's face it Ishi.

“ Kitten being wild, not bad. But so dumb of you sweetheart, you think after this you will have a peaceful life” He said in a cold tone and now I was more scared.

“ Listen, kill me, hit me whatever you want to do but don't bring my manu in between, she is innocent” I said while my eyes filled with tears, I somehow controlled it. Yeah, Manu is my weakness, I can't take risks with her life.

“ Huh, finally the kitten realised. So my dear kitten, accept this offer or be ready for the consequences” He said while a dirty smirk played on his lips.

“ Ok, I'll sign it. Can I go now? ” I asked while he came closer and traced my cheeks with his fingers while I closed my eyes in fear. His aura was seeming scary, and somehow I had the idea that he was not done yet. The stunt I pulled was too obvious he will not leave me this soon.

“ Tch… Tch… Tch… so bold of you to assume that you can leave after slapping Av” He said while walking backwards, his eyes were red in anger. His actions were scaring the hell out of me, I can collapse at any moment. He leaned on the table and his hands went under the table. I saw him switching off a button and the room went all black suddenly.