10. Unexpected meeting

First of all I am really sorry for keep you guys waiting, but I was really busy. This week was the busiest one, I hope you all understand. Forgive you Tara and enjoy the chapter.

Thank you to everyone who gave wishes to my parents. My mumma was so happy when I told her that my readers are wishing her.

I was at my village, there was no network there that's why I couldn't notify you guys

I was at my village, there was no network there that's why I couldn't notify you guys. This is the proof, I hope I am forgiven now.

And now you guys have forgave me here is the target 😉

800+ votes and 200+ comments for the next chapter

Ishita's Pov*

“ Thank god, he forgot me” I said in relief but the next moment my soul left my body when I heard his voice.

“In your dreams kitten” he said in his deep husky voice and my head turned into the direction from where the voice came.I saw he was sitting on the dining table like a king while his hand was holding an apple. He was looking at me darkly while I shivered in fear.

He jumped from the table and started walking in my direction slowly. His steps were intimidating, I started walking backwards,I felt intimidated by his presence. I was feeling so timid in front of him.

My back hit the cold wall indicating there is no more space to walk,he kept walking in my direction until there was no gap between us even to pass air. His hard chest pressed against my soft mounds. I have noticed one change which is sarong me, I get aroused whenever he is this close to me.

No matter how much i hate him, how much i am afraid of him but my hormones will never hesitate to react against this bastard.

“ Did my kitten touch herself in my absence? '' he said and I was left shocked,how the hell he knows it,how dare he. I felt heat on my cheeks,at this moment I was embarrassed but more than that I was scared,is it so easy for him to stalk me?

“ Very bad kitten,you should have told me.you are just adding on your punishment” he said bent down to my level,his dark blue eyes were boring into mine, a smirk was displaying on his lips.

“ Should we continue from where we left?” he said and licked the sensitive spot on my neck.I clutched onto his shirt. No, not today. I will not lose my sanity today. It is going out of my hands and I have to do something.I closed my eyes while he removed my dupatta from my chest.I gathered all my energy and pushed him harshly.

He stumbled on his feets while I took the chance and ran to my room. I entered the room and locked it from inside. I leaned on the door while taking a long breath.I heard his footsteps approaching towards my room,my heartbeat turned fast due to fear but yeah i will give up.

If he wants he can kill me but I am not going to let him do whatever he wants. I can never have romantic feelings for a ruthless mafia.

I went to my bed, I waited for him to leave and yes he did leave. I did my preparations. I have to go for the contract signing, after that I will visit the police station, that's enough  I can't tolerate all his bad deeds. Thinking about these, I fell asleep.