4. Punishment

Adult 18+

*Mature and highly sensitive content ahead, please do not try the stunt pulled by characters at home. There is nothing to do with reality, it's all a work of fiction. Please do not mention your age in the comment section, if I saw any underage comment saying they are underage still watching this, I will block the person immediately.

Note : Author don't support this act at all.

Ishi's pov*

I looked into the peephole, nobody was there, my throat dried and I thought to not open the door, that's when the bell rang again. I gathered all my courage and opened the door. The next moment someone engulfed me in a hug. I took a deep breath and got out of the hug.
“ Manu you scared me” I said while she furrowed her eyebrows.
“ But we meet like this always, how did I scare you?” She said in confusion while I had no answer, I don't want to drag her in my mess. When I have no guarantee of my life, I don't want to risk her life as well. I don't even know who this Alvin is, where he came from and why he is suddenly so obsessed with me. Is there any plan to use me and reach his goals? I came out of my thoughts

“ Ohh hello where are you lost mam?” Said Manu, while snapping her fingers in front of me. I shook my head and started to walk towards my room and she followed me.

“ By any chance, are you hiding something from me?” She asked me while folding her hands on her chest while I tried to avoid her gaze, so I moved to my cupboard and started keeping my clothes.

“ Why would I hide something? Anyways I got the confirmation email for the drama, I just need to present the final outline and synopsis. I was working on that last night, that's why I am tired” I told her in order to keep her distracted from her topics. As expected, it worked.

“ Ohhh my god, I can't believe it. Romano group signed your book for the drama, you know that CEO I forgot his name, he is so fucking handsome. You will work with him, he will fall in love with you, oh my god so dreamy. ” She shouted in happiness while jumping like a monkey.

“ Shut up Manu, he is Owner of the Romano group, no some freak that will fall for me, and moreover I am working in one of his branches, he will not even check what's going on in the ‘Sun and moon’ production house” I said, taking her out of her delulu world, while she sulked like a child.

“ You're so bad, you broke my dream. But Time is a bad bitch, it didn't even take time to turn into or against your favour” She said, making me scared. First I am living in fear of that freak, who broke into my Apartment yesterday and now she is talking like a freak.

“ If you're done then can we go to the college” Isaid in a stern tone while making annoying faces.

We sat into the car and drove towards our college. We parked our car into the parking area and moved towards the campus. We entered the campus as always and noticed a creepy stare.

“ ye Lucus ka baccha ki din pit jayega mere se ise pata nahi hai kaun hoon main '' I said, taking a deep breath. I am tired of his weird looks and stares.

( This son of a bitch Lucus, I'll definitely beat the shit out of him someday, he don't know who I am)

“ Ohh really, then let's beat him” Said manu, Already folding her sleeves while I laughed at her excitement. She looked at me weirdly, while I just laughed at her situation.

“ Ohh My dear Manu, you're so cute and voilent, always ready to break the face, but I don't think so you're ready for a rustication,” I said to her while pointing towards the principal who was walking in the corridor.