2.Banter

Ainy firstly called to Sanjana to check how is she doing. It has been only two days since they didn't meet but they had more things to discuss. Ainy was feeling satisfied after having 'her time'. And now she dialed to Sakshi. Call was ringing ....

Ainy - Hi, Sakshi how're you?

Sakshi - Good di, what about you?

Ainy - I'm fine so did you watch any movies di, recommend me some if you did.

Sakshi - Yh di, I watched 'RRR' and ' KGF - chapter 2' btw what did you do then?

Ainy - I watched serials in tv and rewatched 'krpkab' again, I'm just addicted to it di. Btw you're coming to intro class which is on Saturday ryt? if I go alone it will be bore di, I will miss you guys!

Sakshi - Oh, drama queen ! stop that , btw Jenny also will be joining us. And you won't miss us as we're going to go to same Bio class. So what else I came in the middle of downloading movie, have to check it well.

Ainy - Ok then see you tmr, bye.

Sakshi - Bye see you too.

Ainy cut the call and when to see the movies, thinking about meet in class tmr, she was excited at the same time felt anxious to start her new phase of life. She kept herself entertained and playful while preparing herself to a new chapter.

So readers hope you like both chapters.
Await updates on every Wednesday and Friday.